First ever visit, Halloween with a three year old.

Started by allig, September 17, 2014, 09:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allig

Hi.
Can any one give any opinions , advice please?
We are in Paris in October and i am planning on  spending one day at Disneyland. I am a bit concerned that the Halloween theme may be a bit scary for a three year old?? Has any one been and could  share you thoughts please?
Also if we do continue to go, what is your advice re buying our ticket. Two adults one  3 year old.
Thankyou

littlebitofpixiedust

Are you going halloween season or the day of Halloween? I cannot see there would be much in difference. But I have only been during Halloween season not the actual day. But in saying that my son hasn't been frightend there were the Disney villains that usually do a show in the daytime singing dancing ect (wasn't scary!) and some theming also.
Nothing bad. My son has been around this time on many occasions now and has never been frightend. However they do, do a halloween party and I can't comment on if that's scary as we've never been.
I think you will be fine!

On regards to ticket I would personally buy before hand you will save some money rather than buying in the gate and avoid wasted time Queing to purchase your ticket. I have only purchased tickets once (without a package deal including hotel) and got them at disneystore not sure if you can still?

If you have one day only plan ahead this forums helpful :) there is so much to see and do 2 parks to explore.
You can also look at park opening times/closures online prior to going.
Have a magical trip!

allig