We want to book for Xmas 2015, help!

Started by ~sarahjayne~, September 12, 2014, 12:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sewpollyesther

looks like they are online now... :) now to make some decisions and book

Queen Elsa

Checked the school dates, priced up the hotels! Just need to decide on sequoia or Newport!!!! I was disappointed to see that Bistrot Chez Remy has been removed from the Plus menu though and only available as a premium dining package now! 😢

sewpollyesther

Exciting, we will be going for NPB as there are 5 of us, would have preferred Sequoia so we could upgrade to GF and get Fastpasses... (I think, if I understood it right...) but no options for 5 people.

Bistrot must be popular then, I think we will freestyle the food options, or add them nearer the time...

:)

DisneyRon

Quote from: Queen Elsa on October 22, 2014, 05:49:28 PM
I was disappointed to see that Bistrot Chez Remy has been removed from the Plus menu though and only available as a premium dining package now! 😢

:o That's quite a change, when did that happen?

Queen Elsa

Quote from: sewpollyesther on October 22, 2014, 06:30:12 PM
Exciting, we will be going for NPB as there are 5 of us, would have preferred Sequoia so we could upgrade to GF and get Fastpasses... (I think, if I understood it right...) but no options for 5 people.

Bistrot must be popular then, I think we will freestyle the food options, or add them nearer the time...

:)

Ooh can NPB have five in a room? We are trying to convince our friends to come with us but thought they would need two rooms? 

Queen Elsa

Quote from: DisneyRon on October 22, 2014, 07:15:38 PM
I was disappointed to see that Bistrot Chez Remy has been removed from the Plus menu though and only available as a premium dining package now! 😢

I don't know Ron! I noticed today when I was pricing up the trip that the choice of plus plan restaraunts had gone down to 20 and when I looked, Bistrot Chez Remy wasn't on the plus list only the premium list! Hoping they change it before we go as it was definitely the nicest restaurant we ate in while we were there x

DisneyRon

Quote from: Queen Elsa on October 23, 2014, 01:14:46 AM
Quote from: DisneyRon on October 22, 2014, 07:15:38 PM

I don't know Ron! I noticed today when I was pricing up the trip that the choice of plus plan restaraunts had gone down to 20 and when I looked, Bistrot Chez Remy wasn't on the plus list only the premium list! Hoping they change it before we go as it was definitely the nicest restaurant we ate in while we were there x

When I was looking at the restaurant listing (on the newly redesigned UK site) Remy was indeed not listed under the plus plan options, but also not listed under the premium option.
And I don't think I saw the list of restaurants in their 15/16 brochure either.

And the Dutch site was even more useless as the updated brochures weren't even live yet. ;)

They certainly made it harder to find the proper restaurant list for all plans which is quite unfortunate.
The count is correct at 20, you're certainly right there.

sewpollyesther

Booked ;D only 421 days to wait now :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b95oyhSd5ls

Yes, two doubles and a sofa bed apparently in the NPB, also 5 person rooms in the Santa Fe I have been told. I couldn't book it on line, had to do the call back thing. More expensive than a 4 bed room, but cheaper than having to book two for certain.

Looks like the meal plans have changed completely though. No Standard option at all when I looked, just hotel or Plus. Make it much less likely for us to book one when hubby and the kids would be happier with McDonalds anyway.

I found the new site hard to navigate with broken links as well.