Last minute tips?

Started by Sassyb, October 23, 2014, 02:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sassyb

Firstly I would like to thank everyone on here for the amazing info and advice given for our first trip to the magic. Finally this time tomorrow we will be there and if anyone has any last bits of advice ie good spots to watch dreams/ parades or things that may come in handy to know I would be glad to hear them. I am going with my 7 year old and my hubby who is walking disabled. Thanks guys and girls!
Bring on the magic!!!!

DisneyRon

Quote from: Sassyb on October 23, 2014, 02:38:02 PM
Firstly I would like to thank everyone on here for the amazing info and advice given for our first trip to the magic. Finally this time tomorrow we will be there and if anyone has any last bits of advice ie good spots to watch dreams/ parades or things that may come in handy to know I would be glad to hear them. I am going with my 7 year old and my hubby who is walking disabled. Thanks guys and girls!
Bring on the magic!!!!

Well, get a disabled pass for your husband, that should help you get into places quite a bit more easily, he'll be like a living breathing VIP FastPass. ;)

For Dreams, if the VIP section isn't too crowded, stand behind the ropes directly behind the VIP area, and you'll have perfectly clear lines of sight to the entire show for Dreams. I did that on my last trip and the view was just about perfect. The downside is that it means standing for a pretty long time, so I don't know how your hubby would handle that.

DisneyMichelle

Correct me if I am wrong but I think if you have a disabled pass then you are allowed in to your own roped off section in front of the castle (possibly VIP - not sure) it has a bench in that section too - worth a try to see if you can watch dreams from there.

Have a wonderful time :)
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

twentythingamabobs

Agree with the others, first thing to do is go to City Hall and get disability pass for your husband - this should allow you to avoid long queues by entering rides from the exits  :) The pass does give access to a good spot for Dreams also - but it normally only allows for 1 extra person to accompany the pass holder. You might get an especially lovely Cast Member though who will bend the rules if it is not too busy  :D

littlebitofpixiedust

My son is disabled and they will tell you it's one accompanying person for parades/dreams but as there are just the 3 of you I can't see it being an issue, but it depends on how busy ect I guess? They let me my mum and dad stay with him and watch dreams but it wasn't at all busy in our visit.

You can also use the pass for princess pavilion the disabled exit is near the exit to small world my son met Cinderella :) and we only had to wait around 10mins.

Hope you all have a wonderful Disney trip and I look forward to hearing your experience when your back! Enjoy some magical moments!

Sassyb

Brilliant thank you all and will definately be posting on return  :D