'Last Chance' Offers?

Started by DuffDan, September 08, 2014, 04:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuffDan

Hi, wondering if anyone can help?
I'm looking to book Sequoia Lodge for the 1st - 3rd December, currently this would cost £600. If I wait until closer to December before booking what are the chances of the price dropping at all? The Disneyland Paris site currently has a Last Chance for Autumn deal on, with 30% off. Does anyone know if they regularly have these deals for last minute customers? If I waited another few weeks is the price likely to differ much either way?

If anyone has any advice it's be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

gemma2806

The closer you get to Christmas the more expensive the weeks become. If you are tied to December I would definitely go at the beginning. They had a fantastic offer on of 2 days and 2 nights free or 1 night and 1 day free for shorter stops. This always seems to be the best bargain but if this offer has gone there won't be a chance to book it again now before you travel. It has been known to happen that after their "30 Yes Days Offer", which is currently on in the UK, they have in the past had a flash sale for about a week but this isn't guaranteed as it doesn't always happen.

In my honest opinion, if you can afford the trip at the price it is now for the offer that is on I would take it as you may well not get a better deal  :D

Disneypluto

Yup totally agree gemma2806...The 2 days and 2 nights is a fantastic offer..I would grab it while it is available :)

littlebitofpixiedust

Agree with the above comments. Safer than sorry as they say! I booked our dec trip just over a month ago and was very lucky to get 3 nights for 2 Cheyenne can't remember an exact figure, it's all paid now! But in previous years I've left it to late and the prices keep on rising and I miss out. Go for it!!!

DuffDan

Thanks for your replies :)
Might not be able to stretch to the £600 so sadly may have to give it a swerve this year. Still, time to save up for next year!

Thanks again!

littlebitofpixiedust

Just out of interest how many adults/children are you?
We booked like a month back and I think the total for 2 adults (kids under 7 free) was £500 without the Eurostar mind you!

If you can book in advance for next year the earlier usually the better. If you go to Disneylandparisdirect.com (we always use) have a look for following year jan/feb are very cheap ATM and very quiet times to visit also.
What I like about this site is that once you've selected hotel duration ect at the bottom if you go down it shows you comparisons wich a lot of the time are cheaper if change hotel/date selection.

Hope you find deal that suits you!  :)