Opening times

Started by stormflm595, September 07, 2014, 08:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormflm595

Hey guys!

I only got back from DLP on friday and already I'm looking into booking a cheeky trip in March before I start saving for Florida ;)

Do any of you guys have an idea of the general opening times for both parks...we're looking at going 23rd March - 27th as I will be on break from uni then. thanks!
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

DisneyRon

Quote from: stormflm595 on September 07, 2014, 08:13:14 PM
Hey guys!

I only got back from DLP on friday and already I'm looking into booking a cheeky trip in March before I start saving for Florida ;)

Do any of you guys have an idea of the general opening times for both parks...we're looking at going 23rd March - 27th as I will be on break from uni then. thanks!

Well, you can check the opening hours for March this year on DLP guide.
http://www.dlpguide.com/calendar/monthly-park-hours/2014/03/
Looks like DLP is open until 8pm, and studios is open until 6pm. :)

stormflm595

I always forget about the DLP Guide! =D Thanks! 8pm isn't too shabby, especially when using the EMH too. I just need a trip to plan to beat away the blues haha!
August 2001 DLP, 3 days

Disneypluto

How was your trip stormflm595...Did you have a fantastic time :)

stormflm595

It was incredible! We did so much - buffalo bills, the stunt show in the studios, a character meal at cafe mickey which was probably my favourite bit of the trip...lots of big hugs!, a princess meet and greet, more random meets in the park, lots of rides, we did ratatouille which is worth the queues - it was fantastic!, the night show, the parades, shopping...i'm exhausted! But very excited for my next trip!
August 2001 DLP, 3 days

Disneypluto

Sounds like you guys had an amazing time...We are all so excited about going back to disneyland paris...My twin girls will be nearly five  when we go.. :)

stormflm595

oh wow, that is such a perfect age for them to go! will you be dressing them up in the princess dresses on sale? man I wish you could dress up as an adult! I can't wait to have my own children and be able to share the magic with them!
August 2001 DLP, 3 days

Disneypluto

Yeah we will be dressing them up in the princess dresses on sale..When we last went to disneyland paris 14yrs ago we bought princess dresses for my 1st daughter...Infact we still have them..Snow White one and Jasmine arabian princess..But to be honest i think the biggest kid here is me...I am soo excited about going back to disneyland paris :)

stormflm595

I know what you mean, I get really excitable as well! more excitable than when I was younger! I think being allowed to be a child again makes it so much more special! that's why I really enjoyed cafe mickey, the characters spent the same amount at each table, no matter if there were children or just adults and we had lots of big cuddles and so much fun with them. tigger was hilarious. he loved my bun and kept bouncing it and he even snuck up behind me to boo it and scared me haha naughty tiger!
August 2001 DLP, 3 days

Disneypluto

You are getting me so excited stormflm595...just can't wait to walk along disneyland paris again and feel the magic WoooHooooo :)