Photos from 1994 visit!

Started by loulou169, September 07, 2014, 01:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loulou169

Hi all. I was round my mums the other day and sorting through her photos when I came across these.  It's was 1994 and I was 13! That's my little sister I'm holding who's 2! It's mad as I now take my own kids and have some photos that are exactly the same as the ones I took when there as a kid!

Me aged 13

Me all grown up with my kids! 2014

Me in the middle with my brother and sister

My youngest daughter Summer 2014

Me, my brother and two sisters

My two 2014

My two meeting Minnie

It's so funny looking back and seeing myself there and now taking my girls. It's truly one of them places where whenever you go, how many times over the years you go, even if you don't go for a few years,  it will always be the same with the same magic, excitement and wonder for all generations and is something which is passed down too as you have kids and your kids then have kids! You can't really that about anywhere else.

I hope when my girls grow up and have their own children that they visit and have photos to show their children!

I've officially caught the disneyland Paris bug and have to say its definitely rubbed off on my youngest who is desperate to go back and we only went in April!
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

jackieann

Ah thats lovely. I love going we went for the 11th time and going at christmas to. I hope we are creating  wonderful memorys for our children 8, 6 and 22 months. I hope when they have their own families they take them and share the memorys with their kids like you have with yours.. for me there is no where else I'd rather take my family.  I love the place so much.

loulou169

Quote from: jackieann on September 07, 2014, 02:39:50 PM
Ah thats lovely. I love going we went for the 11th time and going at christmas to. I hope we are creating  wonderful memorys for our children 8, 6 and 22 months. I hope when they have their own families they take them and share the memorys with their kids like you have with yours.. for me there is no where else I'd rather take my family.  I love the place so much.

Jackieann I feel exactly the same! I just wish I could visit more often!

vampira

Wonderful to see you and your kids enjoying Disneyland!  :)
I was looking through my old photos and came across our old Disneyland photos too. I don't have kids yet, but I'm sure they will get to go to Disneyland too. I'm just hoping they will love it as much as I do!  ;D
"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney"

loulou169

Quote from: vampira on September 10, 2014, 07:29:07 AM
Wonderful to see you and your kids enjoying Disneyland!  :)
I was looking through my old photos and came across our old Disneyland photos too. I don't have kids yet, but I'm sure they will get to go to Disneyland too. I'm just hoping they will love it as much as I do!  ;D

Vampira I'm sure they will! My youngest is becoming as obsessed as me and keep asking to go back and telling me which rides she wants to go on again! It. Don't help they are showing the 30 Days of Yes adverts. I'm hearing "I wanna go back to to Disneyland!" Lol

Mrsya

Aww, what a lovely post! Maybe your children will recreate the photos with your grandchildren and be posting on here in 20 years time!  :o

msRavenswood

Lovely pics and wonderful memories!

Zee79

I love looking back at old photos. My daughter often questions me about DLP back "in the olden days" haha because I first went in Aug 1992 so show her pictures from then, brings back great memories. Now I often look back more at the times of my kids first trip.

Alexz

1994 was one of the best years ever for me. Great to see pictures from that time.
My previous Disney trips:
Tokyo Disneyland: March 1998
Walt Disney World: March 2008 /*\ New Years 2011 /*\ April 2013 /*\ October 2015
Disneyland Paris: September 2013 /*\ July 2015
Disneyland California: August 2016 (Honeymoon)

Upcoming trips:
Disneyland Paris: Spring 2020?
Walt Disney World: 2021 or 2022
Hong Kong Disneyland: -
Shanghai Disneyland: -

loulou169

I just wish I could find more photos. I know I have more. There was a photo shop in the park that had you dress up all western Cowboys and the pictures are printed in old fashioned print. I have to say as a kid I did cringe at that but I bet they are funny to look at now! I'll have to have a root around and see what I can find xx

Mileto

These are so precious memories to keep!
Wishing you many more visits with the children of your children!

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

andlorna

Love your photos.....its great that your making some new memories with your own kids. I love looking back at photos that we have taken at Disney. Every now and again I take a picture of my two sitting in the same place.Hopefully one day I will be taking pictures of my grandkids in the same spot x

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]
PREVIOUS VISITS,
Oct 06, Santa fe 3 days
Oct 07, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 08, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 09, Sequoia 4 days
Dec 09 New Year
Oct 10, Cheyenne 4 days
April 11, Cheyenne 4 days
Feb 13, Cheyenne 5 days
Feb 14, Cheyenne 5 days