Marvel/Wreck-It Ralph park as Disneyland Paris' Third Gate (Brainstorm needed)

Started by MickeySmurfette24, August 14, 2014, 08:29:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickeySmurfette24

Since The Walt Disney Company acquires Marvel in 2009 for $4 Billion, There's a rumor that Disneyland's Third Gate will be themed to Marvel.

After Wreck-It Ralph been release and became a hit (I know Wreck-It Ralph doesn't fit in Tomorrowland) and Big Hero 6 will release soon, these 2 will become park of the Third Gate. So, I decide to make a Marvel/Wreck-It Ralph/Big Hero 6 park for Comic Book fans and Gamers.

Okay, I need your help to have a brainstorm for this Third Gate, and Don't Forget:

1.- What Name should you put to this Park
2.- Where will be located
3.- Where do you enter from Esplanade to the Third Gate (Example: Similar to Hogwarts Express, where guests enter to a Underground Train and see the Marvel Super Heroes fighting evil Super Villains, who is taking over the Train)
4.- Don't Forget the name of the Areas (every Area contains Attraction, Restaurants and Stores)
5.- I don't know if this park will contain shows and/or nighttime show
6.- For expert on Drawing, Don't Forget to make Concept Arts for this park.

P.S. I made an idea for an Avengers ride, but I can't decide if this will be: A 3D Trackless dark ride or a 360-3D Immersive Tunnel with Special Effects, including fire, smoke and Laser, just like the Fast and Furious: Supercharged (the one who is in under construction). Wreck-It Ralph, I have only one that is a 3D Infitec Motion Simulator ride, like Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem. But if you say that I CAN'T copy Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem for Wreck-It Ralph ride, What's your idea, so I can't copy a ride.
Characters to include in this park: Mickey and his friends (dressed as Marvel Super Heroes), Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, Spider-Man, Wreck-It Ralph, Vanellope von Schweetz, Fix-It Felix, Jr., Sergeant Calhoun, Star-Lord, Gamora, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Drax the Destroyer, Hiro Hamada and Baymax

Good Luck.

DisneyfanGermany

I like this idea  :)
My ideas to your points:

1. - A park with Marvel and Wreck it Ralph is quiet complicated (when we talk about a name), because, as we know, wreck it Ralph is not Marvel...I personally have no idea  ::)

2. - In the west inside the Disneyland circle

3. - I don't know, if an underground train would be a good idea...a monorail would be great.
possible stations for 2 different lines:
Line 1, including:
-"Parcs Disney" (near train station),
-"Parking Lot" (in the middle, so not too near to the first station),
-"Hôtels Disney and Disney Village" (around Hotel New York or Newport bay Club)
-"third gate theme park"
Line 2; including:
-"Parcs Disney" (near train station)
-"Val d'europe" (1 or 2 stations)
-"Golf Disney"

and later maybe a line for Villages Natures (maybe)
So the whole Resort would be connected by a train, which has to take short distances (e.g. Parks - Parking) and long distances (e.g. Parcs - Golf).

The picture below shows the 3 theme parks (as it is written) and the possible monorail tracks. Blue: line 1; green: line 2. The black track in the middle shows a track, which both lines would have in common. (I hope the picture shows that good, haha). Third gate theme park location is possible in the shown area.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Disneyland Paris: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 (Jan.), 2014 (March), 2014 (July), 2014 (Oct.), 2015 (Jan.)
Walt Disney World: 2004
Hong Kong Disneyland: 2014 (April)

future visits: Walt Disney World (July 2015)

Instagram: marc_leder
Instagram: disneyland_paris_photos

other theme park visits: Universal Singapore, Movie Park Germany, Legoland Germany, Fort Fun, and many others!

MickeySmurfette24

Quote from: DisneyfanGermany on August 15, 2014, 03:40:34 PM
I like this idea  :)
My ideas to your points:

1. - A park with Marvel and Wreck it Ralph is quiet complicated (when we talk about a name), because, as we know, wreck it Ralph is not Marvel...I personally have no idea  ::)

2. - In the west inside the Disneyland circle

3. - I don't know, if an underground train would be a good idea...a monorail would be great.
possible stations for 2 different lines:
Line 1, including:
-"Parcs Disney" (near train station),
-"Parking Lot" (in the middle, so not too near to the first station),
-"Hôtels Disney and Disney Village" (around Hotel New York or Newport bay Club)
-"third gate theme park"
Line 2; including:
-"Parcs Disney" (near train station)
-"Val d'europe" (1 or 2 stations)
-"Golf Disney"

and later maybe a line for Villages Natures (maybe)
So the whole Resort would be connected by a train, which has to take short distances (e.g. Parks - Parking) and long distances (e.g. Parcs - Golf).

The picture below shows the 3 theme parks (as it is written) and the possible monorail tracks. Blue: line 1; green: line 2. The black track in the middle shows a track, which both lines would have in common. (I hope the picture shows that good, haha). Third gate theme park location is possible in the shown area.

Oh Yeah:

1.- Marvel park needs to be with few Disney things like The Incredibles, Wreck-It Ralph and Big Hero 6. To make this park, appealing for Boys, Geeks, Gamers and Comic book fans.

2.- Great Location

3.- Monorail would be cool.

:)

aquacat2

If you could broaden the idea out to heros which would include all of the above and allow for more scope in a park, I think it would easier to name, that said five mins of racking my brain has still drawn a blank!

Personally I would have a zone to each main character series and then if a minor ride can be fitted in between these using a link of the two characters that would be great.

My vision of the marvel type park would have to mainly be thrill rides, I think this way it would appeal to a new market that visiting Disney currently puts off and it would give the third gate a different edge to the other parks.

In terms of entertainment I would like to see meet and greets during the day and then the marvel characters combining for a spectacular in the evening.

Newport Bay Club- 2006
Ranch Davy Crockett - 2007
Hotel Santa Fe - 2015