Indirect Eurostar

Started by abismummy, August 05, 2014, 10:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abismummy

As I have left it a bit late there are no longer direct trains available and the only one I can see changes at Lille on the way back. I don't mind this but the wait is 2hrs and 23 mins! Is there anything to do/see there please?

EFDLP2015

Hi abismummy,
we too are taking the indirect train (Jan 2015) with a long wait for the train home, from reading another post on here i believe there is a big shopping mall across the road from the train station so depending on luggage were planning on heading over there for a few hours
:)

abismummy

Oh that sounds good! Yes luggage will be a bit of a problem lol. Wonder what time they are open till. The indirect trains are hundreds cheaper than the direct which is great xx

Andybear

I'm getting the direct Eurostar when I go next month.  I booked the trip, including travel, with Walt Disney Travel Company and and I certainly didn't pay 100s of pounds for the Eurostar.  Mind you I booked the trip in February, I don't know if booking it so far in advance is why the Eurostar wasn;t very expensive.  I can't remember the exact amount but I know it was less than £100.  The direct Eurostar was a lot more if booked with Disneyland Paris direct though - it was twice as much.. 

abismummy

Thanks I will check them out too. Prices seem to fluctuate daily x