Flash sale up to 50% discount & children under 7 FREE!

Started by msRavenswood, August 04, 2014, 10:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msRavenswood

There is a flash sale on the french Disneyland site for those planning to visit the park from August 7 to October 16. It offers 40% discount for a 2 days'/1 night stay, 45% discount for a 3 days'/2 nights' stay and 50% for a 4 days'/3 nights' stay. Plus, children under 7 stay for free. The offer is valid for reservations made until tomorrow.   :D

amanda08

there is also one on the Dutch site ending 10th August  :D

hannabdav

I just priced up our holiday on the French site, we are going 26th August for 4 nights in DLH.  We added on half board vouchers and paid approx £2100 for 2ad and 1ch (aged 2) under the 2 night free offer. On the French site this morning it is coming up at 4000€!!!! Which works out at £3,350!!! Over £1000 more than the British site. How is it a flash sale? Sorry I don't understand!!! Wedding  and disney brain taking over!!!xx
Very excited!

First trip to Disney for our honeymoon August 2014!!!!

msRavenswood

Did you clear your browser cookies before changing sites? Because chances are that you were given prices of the UK site. I just checked the french site and they have some blockout dates, 26th August being one of them so it would be impossible to give you a package price for those days.

hannabdav

That would be why then!!  Useful to know about the cookies for next time we book!! Thank you!!xx
Very excited!

First trip to Disney for our honeymoon August 2014!!!!

DisneyMichelle

This is so interesting. I had priced up a one night stay for next week just this morning and it worked out at £504 - now via this flash sale is works out £273 - Thats a huge saving.

How does booking work via the french website? do you need a french address? or is it all just emailed to you and you print and take with you. Obviously i would have to translate it all which could take a while using google translate :)
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

msRavenswood

It's not hard to book through another country's website. Just bear in mind that the country is set to France, so when you fill out your information you just write your address and leave the country as it is. There's no problem in doing so, because I live in Greece and I booked our holiday through the UK site. I even contacted DLP and they confirmed that it's ok to book packages through another country's website.

Mileto

Yes, we book through the UK site. The only thing is that we have to pay in GBP, not EUR (and they block the sum right after the booking)

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all