DLRP shares

Started by tubbsy, March 22, 2007, 04:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tubbsy

Not sure i've posted this in the right place.

My DH has offered to buy me some DLRP shares.

I havent got a clue what to do as the only thing I understand about shares is sharing cake (which doenst happen often!) :roll:

I am living in the U.K and I think I have worked out that shares can only be bought on the French stock exchange??? :?

Help anyone?

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Cubitus

Shares of Euro Disney S.C.A. (ISIN: FR0000125874) can usually be obtained online at all the international stock markets. Just ask your local bank about it, or your friends who are familiar with all that stock stuff :)

The advantages to hold shares of Disney Paris are:
- you own a little bit of your favorite Resort, can theoretically participate in collective decisions, will get financial information etc.
- owning 500 shares or more you can register for the Shareholders Club, giving you some benefits (like exclusive ride previews or discounts)

There's a complete FAQ about shares and the Shareholders Club at »//http://www.eurodisney.com/en/0311.php

What I don't know is how to get a printed share as a decorative and still "official" document to put in a frame and hang it on the wall.

Oliver
Oliver

Owain

Quote from: "Cubitus"Shares of Euro Disney S.C.A. (ISIN: FR0000125874) can usually be obtained online at all the international stock markets. Just ask your local bank about it, or your friends who are familiar with all that stock stuff :)

- you own a little bit of your favorite Resort, can theoretically participate in collective decisions, will get financial information etc.
- owning 500 shares or more you can register for the Shareholders Club, giving you some benefits (like exclusive ride previews or discounts)

There's a complete FAQ about shares and the Shareholders Club at »//http://www.eurodisney.com/en/0311.php

What I don't know is how to get a printed share as a decorative and still "official" document to put in a frame and hang it on the wall.

Oliver

My Grampy has one of his Chelsea Football Club Shares !

faisj

Quote from: "Cubitus"Shares of Euro Disney S.C.A. (ISIN: FR0000125874) can usually be obtained online at all the international stock markets. Just ask your local bank about it, or your friends who are familiar with all that stock stuff :)

Oliver

Thats not really possible for a Disney Sca share.
Ps. The share price on the moment is: L. 0,09   11 May 00.29 GMT+1

You can buy shares pretty easy from a (internet) stock company.
I got them from Binck.nl a Dutch company. (as I am from Holland)

On the moment I own 4000 shares but, I am thinking to buy more soon.
Do not expect anything from the Disney Sca shares on the moment...
The financial situation is improving but, it will take some time (years)
before your shares will be worth something nice.

The shareholders club gives you access to a free phone line (if you have
questios, a special club, a membership card, discounts and special
previews. Also the shareholders meetings can be very interesting as
you get a inside look.

ruthiebabie

You can buy them through Iweb which is a uk share subsidiary of HBOS (I did mine like that).  Or alternatively you can now buy them direct if you have a HBOS sharedealing account (my friend did hers like that).  As soon as we got the documentation through we then sent it off to shareholder services. Took about 3 weeks to get our shareholder docs and a cute pin badge back.
Hey There Hi There Ho There It\'s A Disney Kind Of Day

Javey74

QuoteShares of Euro Disney S.C.A. (ISIN: FR0000125874) can usually be obtained online at all the international stock markets. Just ask your local bank about it, or your friends who are familiar with all that stock stuff :)

There's a complete FAQ about shares and the Shareholders Club at »http://www.eurodisney.com/en/0311.php

Oliver ••••

I'm with the Halifax, I queried it with them.  They said I could open a shareholders account with them and they would purchase them for me, with the correspondance to follow.  They use the share codes as in the above quote and buy them on behalf of you, (obviously with your money in your share account). So if you're unsure about how to go on with shares, let your local banks do it for you :!:   :wink:

Alpop

Javey.

Did you recieve the docs from the Halifax quickly?
I've owned mine for about a month now and havent recieved anything from the Halifax yet!

Javey74

Hi Alpop

I don't know I have not bought them yet, so I'm just going off what I have been told by the Halifax.  So you may have a point if you have already bought some and your still waiting.

So I can only advise from what I was told  :roll:

Good point you have though if that's the case, pause for thought!

:)

Alpop

I'll ring them up today and find out what's happening.......

It was supposed to be posted out within 2 days and must have gone missing.

There is another one in the post.