Non Trip Report :)

Started by DisneyMichelle, October 02, 2014, 02:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyMichelle

So this isnt a trip report, but I didnt know where to post this.

I am paying my Disney trip off tonight and I am mega excited :) We are booked to go in February 2015 and I am counting down the days already!

We are staying in Santa Fe this time. I have not stayed here before so I am looking forward to experience something new.

We have 4 nights 5 days booked.

We are taking my friends little boy and we are not telling him until we arrive and then we will surprise him. He will be 5 and he keeps seeing the adverts on tv and asking to go. I can not wait to see his little face.

If anyone has any good ideas to surprise him I would love to hear them. We have a few ideas already.

EXCITED :)
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

Mrsya

We told our son with a 30 countdown! Mickey sent him an invite (moonpig) through the post with a Mickey suitcase and a brochure, invites to rides etc. I made him a countdown calendar and some paper rings to rip off each day. His reaction was absolutely priceless and he loved the countdown to the actual trip. We bought him a cd Walkman and some disney story CDs for the journey and bought some pin badges from ebay and cheap lanyard that we have to him in a disney gift bag the night before with half a dozen cheap pound shop bargains.

This time we did a 60 day countdown as he's a bit older. He loves the countdown part nearly as much as the girl itself so might be worth a thought if you're friend can cope with the excitement! We also bought a cheap disney soft toy to pop on his bed when we arrived with a letter 'from' Mickey.

It's true - the excitement begins the moment you tell them!

DisneyMichelle

Thank you so much.

That is such a good idea. I cant wait :) xx
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)