Just booked for New Year!

Started by Angel_Ariel, July 29, 2014, 10:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel_Ariel

I am so excited! I've never been before for the Christmas Season so I'm really looking forward to seeing the Parks in their festive decor! Also staying in the Cheyenne hotel for the first time so lots of new Disney firsts for this trip! I understand NYE is super busy but we've been twice in August so I'm prepared for big crowds! We are travelling by Eurostar, which we have done several times before. I just can't wait to get back to the 'Magic'!  :)

If anyone has any NYE tips I'd be glad to hear them! Will there be a NYE 'character event' in the DLH again this year? Last year's looked great! Does anyone know how you get to attend? Is it invite only or can anyone go? When is the NYE events programme usually released?

Thanks for any info in advance! :)
~*~ Newport Bay ~*~ March 2008
~*~Sequoia Lodge ~*~ January 2009
~*~Santa Fe ~*~ January 2010
~*~Hotel New York ~*~ January 2011
~*~Explorer's Hotel ~*~ October 2011
~*~Newport Bay ~*~ August 2012
~*~Kyriad Hotel ~*~ August 2013
~*~Cheyenne Hotel ~*~ December 2014

Shall80

Hi, we're going at New Year too, can't wait!

We've been a few times before, once at New Year, we found the crowds far more bearable then when we'd been in the summer school hols. In the summer I really struggled with the crowds + heat  :'( NY was great, there wasn't nearly as many people there as I'd thought...Just the right amount, don't think we queued long for anything and everybody was in a great mood  ;D

I'm slightly concerned about weather...It was great when we went, just a little rain, quite chilly but crisp and sunny. However it's such an unpredictable time of year (hoping it's the same again!)

I have to say this is my favourite time of year...Enjoy  :D