(Yes, another silly, boring) Question about Annual Passport

Started by dag1986, July 19, 2014, 06:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dag1986

Hi everyone...
I know, I know, there is a specific thread for asking APs questions,
but since my case is peculiar, I'd like to get specific pieces of info...(roaming into
a 90+ pages thread could get frustrating, unfortunately...!)

So:
I'm planning for a visit in early-mid november, and the plan is staying off-site (for the first time)
for about a week and of course get APs. It'd be me, my girlfriend and our two sisters.

Now, gathering all the informations I could, I came to the conclusion that it could be
advantageous to get the Passport for myself first, say a month in advance, after that, if I got that right,
I could sponsor the other three girls of my party, getting the discounts, etc etc. Am I wrong?

Am I right by saying that the only way to get the Passport directly to my home address (in Italy) is by
sending the forms (btw do you have the latest one, by any chance?) via regular Mail?
Subsequently, Could I sponsor the girls via regular Mail as well, using the dedicated forms, (http://idf.disneylandparis.fr/content/FR/FR/Locale/system/images/dis5790_parrainage_mmf_a5_4.pdf) or should we get there first?

What would you suggest?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
DLP Visits:
June 2006 - Magic Circus Hotel;
January 2013 - Cheyenne Hotel;
January 2014 - Santa Fe' Hotel;
January 2015 - Santa Fe' Hotel;
December 2015 - Kyriad Hotel;
February 2016 - Kyriad Hotel;
November 2016 - Kyriad Hotel;
Coming next:
November 2017 - Vienna House Dream Castle...
and counting...

captain rocket

You must have held your AP for at least a month before you can sponsor anyone, so you would have to get your passport in advance. In order to get the discount you must all go to the Annual Passport office together. There is no way around this rule.
If your girlfriend and sisters meet the criteria, they will get a 10% discount and you will get 12 extra months on your AP. If you log on to this site www.dlpguide.com  and then click on planning and then Annual passports you will find lot's more information to help you.

dag1986

Quote from: captain rocket on July 19, 2014, 11:36:11 AM
You must have held your AP for at least a month before you can sponsor anyone, so you would have to get your passport in advance. In order to get the discount you must all go to the Annual Passport office together. There is no way around this rule.
If your girlfriend and sisters meet the criteria, they will get a 10% discount and you will get 12 extra months on your AP. If you log on to this site www.dlpguide.com  and then click on planning and then Annual passports you will find lot's more information to help you.

Thank you for answering, Captain.

My question now is: since I'd like to leave home with all passports in our pockets, is regular mail the only way to get it outside France?
And about sponsoring the other members of my party, does this work as well outside France?
http://idf.disneylandparis.fr/content/FR/FR/Locale/system/images/dis5790_parrainage_mmf_a5_4.pdf

Once again, my goal is to get there with passports in our hands...don't really know why...
DLP Visits:
June 2006 - Magic Circus Hotel;
January 2013 - Cheyenne Hotel;
January 2014 - Santa Fe' Hotel;
January 2015 - Santa Fe' Hotel;
December 2015 - Kyriad Hotel;
February 2016 - Kyriad Hotel;
November 2016 - Kyriad Hotel;
Coming next:
November 2017 - Vienna House Dream Castle...
and counting...

caspdex

Your goal is most likely unachievable, you are all going to have to go to the AP office on your first day. I am not even certain getting a first AP by post is allowed, only replacements. I am sure if you could get an AP by post in advance, then sponsor three people on your first day using it, then be entitled to another year on the original pass, there would be many threads on how to do it over every DLP forum.