photo souvenir pass

Started by mickeymike, July 13, 2014, 11:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyManiac

Well msRavenswood answers that question, yes!

By paying 39.99 e, you can get all the photos that taken at the parks and will stay on your account for 1 year after that, they are deleted. But you can just download them and print whatever one you want!

swindonboy

I'll put a call into DLP and see if I can get this added to the account before we go I reckon

hannabdav

Quote from: DisneyManiac on July 23, 2014, 04:45:45 PM
Quote from: hannabdav on July 23, 2014, 12:00:19 AM
You apparently can add the photo pass+ onto your booking if y have booked direct with DLP and doing this means you get a special offer price of 39.99e.

Could someone verify this please!

If you download the photo pass+ app it states you can buy it in advance! the offer price was info gained off the dibb.
Very excited!

First trip to Disney for our honeymoon August 2014!!!!

msRavenswood

Quote from: hannabdav on July 24, 2014, 06:33:57 PM

If you download the photo pass+ app it states you can buy it in advance! the offer price was info gained off the dibb.

It does indeed state it in the app FAQs, but it doesn't on the Photopass site FAQs. Also, when I contacted the customer service three weeks ago to ask if the card is available in advance they told me that I can get it at the park when I visit in September as it will be released August. What's more, it would supposedly be launched in July and yet the CMs at the park hadn't even heard of the new + service! Looks like the site and app are up and running but the CMs aren't properly informed.

If anyone contacts DLP about the Photopass+, please let us know.

guest8408

Quote from: DisneyManiac on July 24, 2014, 11:02:11 AM
PhotoPass was the original way. Get all your pics on a card and print them (if you want) then that was really it.
PhotoPass+ allows you access all photos at home or on a mobile device.  You can either print, download or share them to social networks.

Ahhh, thank you, that makes sense :)

mvboetzelaer

Quote from: swindonboy on July 23, 2014, 04:27:06 PMSo let me get this right (sorry) if you upload all park, studio etc photo's taken by DLP onto the photopass and pay the 40 euros then you can have all the photos printed for no extra cost at a large size or wil it be 7 x5 for e.g.

Sorry just trying to work out if it is worth adding (2 adults & 2 young kids) before we leave
No, for that price you get the digital download and must print yourself. No prints included in the 40 euro package.
Prints can be ordered when in the park or online (as plain prints, calendars, photo books, mugs, etc...) on the site:
http://www.disneyphotopass.eu/en/price-list

hannabdav

Quote from: msRavenswood on July 24, 2014, 07:15:27 PM
Quote from: hannabdav on July 24, 2014, 06:33:57 PM

It does indeed state it in the app FAQs, but it doesn't on the Photopass site FAQs. Also, when I contacted the customer service three weeks ago to ask if the card is available in advance they told me that I can get it at the park when I visit in September as it will be released August. What's more, it would supposedly be launched in July and yet the CMs at the park hadn't even heard of the new + service! Looks like the site and app are up and running but the CMs aren't properly informed.

If anyone contacts DLP about the Photopass+, please let us know.

I'll try ringing later if I get a chance!xx
Very excited!

msRavenswood

Here's a very informative article, written by someone who has tested the new Photopass+ service!  ;)

hannabdav

Quote from: msRavenswood on July 27, 2014, 12:44:16 PM
Here's a very informative article, written by someone who has tested the new Photopass+ service!  ;)

That's really useful thank you! I just hoe it's in place by the time we go!xx
Very excited!

swindonboy

Just got a response from Disney:

Thank you for your enquiry.

The PhotoPass website is designed to receive digital image files that were purchased during a visit to Disneyland Paris, either as individual photos, or as a "Portfolio" of all photos taken during the stay with PhotoPass+.
This is a new service which is planned for release from the end of August. Although the exact date has not been fixed yet.

We would advise that you enquire at the hotel shop, if you are staying in one of our Disney hotels, or at any photo sales point in the Parks, to determine whether the product is available when you are here.

For your information, PhotoPass+ will have a retail price of 49.99€

We hope that you may have the opportunity to use the PhotoPass+ service in a future visit.

Best regards

Disney PhotoPass Support team

Hopefully this will be live in 2 weeks when we go !!

swindonboy

I had a tweet on tiwtter last week about the photopass plus and it showed a picture of the photographers with their cameras, anyone know if this has gone live yet ?

We are going next week and hoping to take advantage

msRavenswood

Quote from: swindonboy on August 18, 2014, 11:41:46 AM
I had a tweet on tiwtter last week about the photopass plus and it showed a picture of the photographers with their cameras, anyone know if this has gone live yet ?

We are going next week and hoping to take advantage

The official Twitter account of DLP tweeted about the service, but still no word about its release date. It would supposedly be available in August, but nothing yet...

clarybell

I cant download it. It comes up with an error :(

DisneyManiac

Actually, I think they changed the date till Late August so it'll probably release next week.

SUTHEL3

Are there going to be Photographers in the park during Extra Magic Hours, seeing as we won't have Characters in the hotel anymore, and therefore won't get our picture taken there?

Just thinking if the photos are only going to be Ride Photos, it's not really worth it as I'm not hugely bothered about ride  photos.

Thanks! :)