photo souvenir pass

Started by mickeymike, July 13, 2014, 11:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickeymike

Hi guys!
I was wondering how do you get a photo souvenir pass?
And can you also get a + pack? And what price do they ask for? Cause I'm planning a next dlrp trip for 3 days this November.

Thanks! °o°

msRavenswood

There is a Photopass+ pack scheduled to be available from August, which you will be able to buy at DLP and use it to load on-ride photos as well as photos taken with characters such as Mickey or Disney Princesses. There are also a website and an app available, where you can create an account and manage all the photos that have been loaded onto the Photopass+ card. You can download your photos or even order prints and have them delivered at home. The Photopass+ pack will cost €49,99 (offer price) and will include an exclusive lanyard card holder, a main card and two mini cards.

Visit www.disneyphotopass.eu for more information.

mickeymike

Quote from: msRavenswood on July 14, 2014, 12:04:15 AM
There is a Photopass+ pack scheduled to be available from August, which you will be able to buy at DLP and use it to load on-ride photos as well as photos taken with characters such as Mickey or Disney Princesses. There are also a website and an app available, where you can create an account and manage all the photos that have been loaded onto the Photopass+ card. You can download your photos or even order prints and have them delivered at home. The Photopass+ pack will cost €49,99 (offer price) and will include an exclusive lanyard card holder, a main card and two mini cards.

Visit www.disneyphotopass.eu for more information.
Thanks  msRavenswood!!

swindonboy

I'm confused on what this photo pass is - is this something that you can load all the photos they take of you in DLP and then choose which ones you want to purchase ?

mvboetzelaer

Yes, that's part of the idea. What happens is that all your photo's (linked to your photo pass) are uploaded to a website where you can choose to purchase some or all of the photos. Either in print or digital download. Photos will be stored for a year, so you don't have to choose and order on the last afternoon of your DLP visit, but can do so the week after when you are at home and have plenty of time.
Photos can be added in a window of 10 days, starting with the first photo taken and remain available online for a year to order. To link a photo to your pass just present your photo pass to the photographer that takes the picture. He'll scan your card and that's it. Also onride photos can be added to the pass. Either by scanning a QR code on the monitor or presenting your photo pass at the booth.
The welcome package will be a nice price to have all your photos (no selecting needed) for a fixed price. It seems to me as a good deal.

Andybear

If there's more than one of you and you have a lot of photos taken I agree it is a good deal.  However I'm going solo in September and will probably only have a couple of photos taken so for me the normal photo pass is a better and cheaper option.  I'll just pay for the photos to be printed while I'm there as I did last time I was there in 2004. 

hannabdav

You apparently can add the photo pass+ onto your booking if y have booked direct with DLP and doing this means you get a special offer price of 39.99e.
Very excited!

First trip to Disney for our honeymoon August 2014!!!!

~sarahjayne~

Quote from: hannabdav on July 23, 2014, 12:00:19 AM
You apparently can add the photo pass+ onto your booking if y have booked direct with DLP and doing this means you get a special offer price of 39.99e.

That's really useful, thank you!

We've paid our balance but I think I will ring and add this to ours. Last year we purchased 20 photos, so I think this will be a much cheaper option for us x

swindonboy

How much are individual photo's typically, we have not been for quite a few years so I'm sure prices have gone up since....

So let me get this right (sorry) if you upload all park, studio etc photo's taken by DLP onto the photopass and pay the 40 euros then you can have all the photos printed for no extra cost at a large size or wil it be 7 x5 for e.g.

Sorry just trying to work out if it is worth adding (2 adults & 2 young kids) before we leave

DisneyManiac

Could someone verify this please!

msRavenswood

Quote from: DisneyManiac on July 23, 2014, 04:45:45 PM

Could someone verify this please!

I sent them an email through the Photopass site asking if I could buy the package in advance and they told me that I can buy it at the park when I visit in September. Not sure if anything has changed since.

msRavenswood

Quote from: swindonboy on July 23, 2014, 04:27:06 PM
So let me get this right (sorry) if you upload all park, studio etc photo's taken by DLP onto the photopass and pay the 40 euros then you can have all the photos printed for no extra cost at a large size or wil it be 7 x5 for e.g.

Sorry just trying to work out if it is worth adding (2 adults & 2 young kids) before we leave

If I'm not mistaken the 39,99 € offer price is for the Photopass+ kit only and it doesn't include free prints. But I believe it's a great value for money for someone who stays at the Park for 3 days or more, as you can get lots of photos loaded onto the card and then choose which ones you want printed. Plus, all images loaded onto the card are yours to download and keep forever. You can even share them with your friends on social networks.

guest8408

What's the differnce between the photopass and photopass+ ?

DisneyManiac

PhotoPass was the original way. Get all your pics on a card and print them (if you want) then that was really it.
PhotoPass+ allows you access all photos at home or on a mobile device.  You can either print, download or share them to social networks.

swindonboy

So your paying the 39.99 to be able to have access to all the photos taken and download them and print what you want wherever you want (e.g. snapfish, tesco etc) and own the copyright or do you still have to order the photo's through the disney site