Decent of the stairs, DLH

Started by michellemumof2xx, August 07, 2014, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michellemumof2xx

Hi,

I have been thinking about our visit in Feb 2014 and how we went to the DLH and saw decent on the stairs, and I'm wondering, when there will be no more character visits in hotels as of November this year, will the decent of the stairs still happen or will that go too?

Thanks
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

MermaidLagoon

Hi! Unfortunately, La Descente will go too. The only way to meet characters in a Disney hotel will be during a character brunch- or dinner at the Disneyland Hotel.
I want adventure in the great wide somewhere.

michellemumof2xx

Ah what a shame   :( we plan to eat at auberge de cendrillon, cafe mickey snd inventions anyway! And we landed lucky last time  in the park with meet and greets, thank you!
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

itslizi

I've only just heard about the decent of the stairs, and luckily I will be going this September when Characters are still in the hotels.

What is this decent of the stairs, where, when, what and can you go when you aren't a guest to Disneyland Hotel.

Givemesomefin

If you look at thatdisneylandlover vlog April 2014 on you tube she shows you exact where it is times etc (about 7 mins into the vlog)

Hope this helps
Walt Disney World May 1997
Disneyland Paris Feb 2003 - Santa Fe
Disneyland Paris Jul   2008 - Santa Fe
Disneyland Paris Jul   2009 - Cheyenne
Disneyland Paris Oct  2011 - Santa Fe

DisneyRon

EDIT : Nevermind, found it, April Vlog day 3. ;D

Givemesomefin

Sorry should have said on day 3
Walt Disney World May 1997
Disneyland Paris Feb 2003 - Santa Fe
Disneyland Paris Jul   2008 - Santa Fe
Disneyland Paris Jul   2009 - Cheyenne
Disneyland Paris Oct  2011 - Santa Fe

DisneyRon

Quote from: Givemesomefin on August 09, 2014, 10:31:01 AM
Sorry should have said on day 3

No trouble at all, I watched all 3, there's quite a few nice shots in there, totally worth it. ;D

julesk

Thats a shame about decent of the stairs, it was brilliant last year when we saw it. Luckly we just make it again before it stops but it gets very busy. It was worse than trying to meet the charactors in the park for pushing  >:(

lpenny

:o thats sad that they will no longer do this, the children loved it