Disney Characters at Disneyland Paris

Started by Kristof, March 19, 2007, 04:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flickmcktur

For Mickey Minnie Goofey Pluto and Woody we go to cowboy cookout tea.
Ok so 19 euros each isn't cheap for a pancakes and sweets but we just take advantage of the unlimited drinks (fill our cups as we leave) no qs for some key characters is a grate time saver plus you normally get a few randoms too and lots of time for character interaction when it gets quieter at parade time the kids get to actually play with the characters my son has had woody all to himself there for so long he actually got bored and walked away to find mickey.

orsie

We went very recently and found that there were a lot less characters than usual, there wasn't many on the program and we found it hard to meet randoms, luckily we did the magical moment as much as we could and met some different ones (including Stitch and Angel, together!), we also did the tea party which was great as we got two I had never seen before, Frollo and Rabbit (Winnie The Pooh)
Previous Disney Trips

DLRP 2007 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary)
DLRP 2008 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary Extended)
DLRP 2009 Sequoia Lodge (Mickey\'s Magical Party)
DLRP 2011 Sequoia Lodge (Magical Moments Festival)
DLRP 2012 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary)
DLRP 2013 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary Extended)

Aurora1

What do you mean by "magical moments"? And more importantly, where did you meet Stitch AND Angel??
 My daughter would walk to the moon to see her! :D  :D
Aurora1

orsie

Magical moment is a show in the Disneyland Hotel pop in and see when it will be on the characters come down the stairs and then do meet and greets just by chance we got stitch and angel.
Previous Disney Trips

ewormas

I know im gonna sound really stupid, but can you just go in to Disneyland hotel to have a browse? I popped in Hotel New York once but it felt really wierd as we were staying at Seqouia Lodge  :roll:

Martin B

Yes just pop in for a browse if you want! You can find some neat characters in there too who don't actually meet in the parks!!
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Aurora1

Quoteby orsie »
Magical moment is a show in the Disneyland Hotel pop in and see when it will be on the characters come down the stairs and then do meet and greets just by chance we got stitch and angel.
Oh, that`s why I didn`t know what it was!! They called it "desent of te stairs" or something like that.(somebody correctme, if that is wrong)
I already planned to see that. If I`m not mistaken it is on thursdays to sundays, right? So i hope... ;)

Aurora1

orsie

Yep that's exactly right.
Previous Disney Trips

Samx57

what time is the decent of the stairs normally on? is it just once a day

Martin B

I think it's normally 4pm, but best to check with the Hotel on the day!  :lol:
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

flickmcktur

Thanks for that tip Martin B always good to know there are places you can do a meet without the over long qs they have for the princesses or mickey.

gaston1986

Just a quick question  has Mowgli ever met in the park

Josh

He did on 20th anniversary day; 12th April. They had special shows in each land of the park.
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

gaston1986

Dam I missed him al ways wanted to see him  and grumpy. From snow white in the park  seen  most characters but these two are rare

justjes

Just returned from a lovely trip. We´ve seen lots of characters this time. We went in line for the princesses, (we got Belle) Goofy and the candy machine, Mickey Mouse and Jack Skellington. But am I the only one who  thinks it´s a very chaotic experience to meet chartacters if there isn't a line?
 Characters arrive and people starts to push around to get an autograph and picture.
If you´re unlucky you´re standing there and wait and the character dissapears again.
It happened to us with Ariel. We were waiting and waiting but every time she turned her  back at us, (My 4 year old daughter and me) people who came after us got their picture but we didn't and after 20 minutes waiting she went away.
 My daughter thinks now Ariel is a mean princes. She was really sad and cried,
Why does Disneyland Paris not let people stand in line with all the characters, it's possible in Disneyworld so why not in Paris?