Disney Characters at Disneyland Paris

Started by Kristof, March 19, 2007, 04:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadKid

Quote from: "jackieann"when we went in October flynn walked along the queue  and had pics etc.  and yes you can meet jack, he has times for his meet and greet in the daily schedule.

Where can you meet Rapunzel/Flynn? And I've heard you can meet Jack Sparrow outside POTC.
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

Nao

You can meet Rapunzel at her special M&G location. In the summer, when I visited, she had a location near the Dumbo attraction, and Flynn came out and walked along the queue to keep people entertained (he was lovely by the way, very in-character) and later I saw that he joined her at the M&G location. I think they moved the M&G location (for winter) to where the Princess M&G used to be near It's A Small World. You can check out the times and locations here: http://entertainment.disneylandparis.nl ... arades.pdf
Why do all my dreams extend, just around the riverbend?// DREAMERS UNITE! ?
[size=85]ICON CREDIT[/size]

BadKid

Quote from: "Nao"You can meet Rapunzel at her special M&G location. In the summer, when I visited, she had a location near the Dumbo attraction, and Flynn came out and walked along the queue to keep people entertained (he was lovely by the way, very in-character) and later I saw that he joined her at the M&G location. I think they moved the M&G location (for winter) to where the Princess M&G used to be near It's A Small World. You can check out the times and locations here: http://entertainment.disneylandparis.nl ... arades.pdf

Thank you :)
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

Auroura86

I think Rapunzel's one of the princesses my son wants to meet. It's her, Ariel, Snow White, Belle and Tiana that he wants to meet. We've got Auberge De Cendrillon booked so that he can meet more than just the one. And hopefully, Rapunzel will still have her special meeting place, if not then I guess we'll do a queue in the pavillion in the hope that he'll meet her.

(Add my son to the list of Lady GaGa fans)
Where me keys? Where me phone?

NotreClaire

The link to the pictures doesn't work..! :(
I don\'t know when,
I don\'t know how,
but I know something\'s starting right now

Sparkchild

I see where people are unhappy about the lack of variety in Characters they find at DLRP, especially Robin Hood characters. Personally, that's something I am really looking forward to seeing. Here in the USA we get the same meet and greet characters all the time at our parks, there is no variety. (Not including characters in parades).The last time I saw a character from Robin Hood was 2004, and that was Prince John. You really don't get any surprise characters at our parks. Which made me really excited when I saw someone's vacation footage on YouTube and they saw Friar Tuck at DLRP. And DLRP has Launchpad McQuack?! Awesome!

What do you think is the rarest or most unusual character you have seen at DLRP and where and when did you see them?

princessemily

When we went in March we did a meet and greet with Jack Sparrow.  My 7 year old DS had brought his Lego Jack Sparrow with him.  He and 5 year old Ds had great fun with Jack and Lego Jack.  He really spent time with him, and with all kids.  We did have to wait a while, there was no actual queueing system, but Jack seemed to pluck kids at random from the crowd around him.  Our patience paid off and the boys have a lovely memory of meeting the "real" Jack Sparrow.
Sequoia  Lodge - May 2004
NPBC- September 2005
SL - June 2006
SL- June 2007
Ch -December 2007
NY - September 2008
SL - March 2009
SL- March 2010
NY - March 2011
SL - January 2012
Ch - March 2012
NPBC -March 2013
SL - February 2014
Ch - February 2015
Ch - November 2015
NPBC -March 2016
NY - November 2016
SL - April 2017
SLGF - March 2018
NY - Nov 2018
Cheyenne - Nov 2019
NY Nov 2021

Aurora1

I think rare characters are Pocahontas-ones. At least I never saw them. They are maybe "seasonal". From "Hunchback of Notre Dame", the same as above.
The princes. They used to sign autographs at the Castle stage. Now theres (mostly) a princess alone. In the new pavillon.
Aurora1

Sparkchild

That's interesting, at WDW Pocahontas and Meeko are a standard. You can see them everyday, even in the winter, at Camp Minnie-Mickey in Animal Kingdom. John Smith is only in parades, Gov. Radcliff is out during Mickey's not So Scary Halloween Party or on villains floats. I haven't seen a Hunchback character since they closed the Hunchback of Notre Dame stage show.

I think the rarest characters I have ever seen were Hercules and Milo from Atlantis. They were standing in the middle of the courtyard at MGM Studios and no one knew they were there. They were bored and talking to each other. I wish I had gotten photos, but I didn't. I didn't even get to keep my autographs.

Lewis

I don't know if they're rare but I saw Mickey and Goofy - Cowboy style and Tigger in Fronteirland.
We didn't know they'd be there but luckily we got autographs and picks without hassle! :~)
Lewis

ulak

When last seen was Gadget Hackwrench, please?
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Glstitch

Quote from: "ulak"When last seen was Gadget Hackwrench, please?

I saw her last year at Disneyland Hotel, she's rare most chance at Disneyland Hotel or sometimes Discoveryland.

ulak

Quote from: "Glstitch"
Quote from: "ulak"When last seen was Gadget Hackwrench, please?

I saw her last year at Disneyland Hotel, she's rare most chance at Disneyland Hotel or sometimes Discoveryland.
Thank you! My friend loves her the most and want to see her! Where in Disneyland Hotel (lobby?) and in Discoveryland you see her, please?
Or can i scribe or ask in town hall for it? Any chance for it?
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

AmericanMouse

Even rarer: Phineas, Ferb, Agent P, Jake the Never Land Pirate.

Is Merida now at DLP?  I know she's at WDW and DLR in Anaheim.

Lozzie

I met Rapunzel at Christmas, she was wonderful! Glad it was worth it, as i queued 4 hours to meet her! *must be mad*
"Indian Chief Indian Chief, clap clap, peekaboo peekaboo, bleeeeeeeeehhhhh"- Had that in my head ever since i saw Following the Leader with Peter Pan!