Opening Hours for October 2014 - NOW RELEASED

Started by DisneyManiac, June 15, 2014, 05:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~sarahjayne~

I'm happy with the September hours. Keeping our youngest up for dreams last august and then trying to make use of the extra hours in the morning made for a grumpy toddler.

Out of interest, are the shops in Disney village open late in September or just the bars and restaurants?

Mileto

Shops are always open after cloring the parks - they have to attract the visitors for more purchases.  ;)
We usually spent almost one hour just hanging out in the shops, not necessarily buying something  ;D

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Mrsya

Still waiting patiently for the October closures to come out... Does anyone know if this will be on July 1st?

DisneyManiac

In case anyone doesn't know...

SEPTEMBER HOURS RELEASED TODAY

LINK: http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/practical-information/before-your-visit/parks-hours.html

It appears that opening hours for the parks are LONGER at weekends, with the Studios closing at 21:00.

OCTOBER HOURS YET AWAITING

PREDICTION OF RELEASE: END OF JULY

Andybear

Quote from: Mrsya on June 27, 2014, 06:15:34 PM
Still waiting patiently for the October closures to come out... Does anyone know if this will be on July 1st?

September hours/closures were released yesterday so presumably October s will be released in about a month's time.

vampira

Thank you for the tip! I have been looking at the website because I really wanted to know the opening times for October! Now I finally know!  ;D
"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney"

Mrsya

I've just checked closures and they're listed up until Oct 17th and then it states 'No attraction closed' until the end of the month.... Dare I dream that this means no closures? Or does it just mean they've not released end of October's closures yet...? Eeeek.

DisneyManiac

I expect that hopefully all closures suddenly finished. ;D

Discovery_Mountain

So does that mean Captain EO is reopening? Or does that mean its completely gone...
My Disneyland Paris Trips:
1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 (1 Day Trips)

March 2012, 2 days at Kyriad Hotel
June 2013, 2 days at Dream Castle Hotel
December 2013, 6 days at Sequoia Lodge
December 2014, 6 days at The Disneyland Hotel
December 2015 6 Days at Sequoia Lodge GF

Planned Holidays:
February 2016 - 3 days at Sequoia Lodge GF
November 2016 - Walt Disney World  (Maybe)

amee

Any chance that its a small world will open in early october i see its closed but is there a chance that may change  :'( bringing a little one with the gang this year  ;D

DisneyManiac

Do remember that these closures aren't quite set in stone, they can still change!

LotsoHugginBear

Quote from: Matty88 on July 22, 2014, 02:11:19 PM
So does that mean Captain EO is reopening? Or does that mean its completely gone...

It's open again... It's strange but true.