Wake Up Calls?!

Started by Martha86, March 19, 2007, 12:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martha86

Hey,
          This question bugs me and I would love to know the answer. Everytime I go to DLRP, I stay in the Sequoia Lodge and when we order a wake up call, it's always Goofy. Now, what I want to know is do you get different character's voices doing the wake up calls in each hotel, or is it always Goofy?

Kristof

I had Mickey once, but that's quite some time ago!

adamguy_6

Yeah, I always get Goofy too. Both at Sequoia and New York.
Once Upon A Time...

Kristof

Did you notice it's always in English?  Even the voice that explains the whole thing is cleary a French woman speaking English.

shell_ely

once when we stayed at the santa fe we had a french lady give us the wake up call , but all other times and other hotels it has been goofy  :pluto:

it would be cool if they had a diffrant caracter every day so it was always a suprise who was going to wake you up  :ears:

Disneyana

Maybe this question sound silly, but do you need to register for the telephone to use the wake up call ? Normally you need to leave your credit card number for using the telephone in your room right ?! but can you just only use the telephone for the Wake up call without leaving the credit card number ?
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Kristof

You just have to push the Wake-up call button on your hotel room phone.  No need to leave your credit card number at the reception.  You can also use the telephone for internal calls, like for a Restaurant reservation, or to call the reception when there's a problem with your room, without the need to pay for it.

Disneyana

Oh thanks for your quick reply !  :D  No I know.  :wink:

Jake

You can also ring other rooms, by putting something like 0088+room number, we had fun with this ringing our friends staying at other rooms last time  :D

Disneyana

yeah ringing up your friends can be fun, but not ringing up people you don't know.  :wink:

Jake

Haha, yes it was pretty fun, its easier than going knocking doors to speak to them, also its rather embarrasing when you ring the wrong door number, haha! :)

maleficent_mum

We've never done this before, I'm going to have to do it for the boys - they're going to love it.  
So I just press the "Wake Up Call" button on the phone and it's easy to work out from there is it  ?
*Oct 14 - 5 nights Kyriad* July 13 -  6 nights Cheyenne 1 night VdE*
*Jan 12  - 5 nights  Santa Fe *Oct 10 - 1 night Kyriad, 4 nights Cheyenne*Jan 10 - 4 nights New York*Mar 09 - 4 nights Cheyenne*Nov 07 - 3 nights Sequoia Lodge*Mar 07 - 15th Anniversary Press Event  3 nights Sequoia Lodge*Mar 06 5 nights Newport Bay Club (Admirals\' Floor)*Oct 04 4 nights Santa Fe*Mar 04 3 nights Cheyenne[/size]

ukool

is the wake up call free?

faisj

Quote from: "ukool"is the wake up call free?
Yes, it is free

mtt

Do you get the character wake up call at the santa fe?
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005