Princess Experiences

Started by daverhemming, May 25, 2014, 07:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daverhemming

Can anyone tell me what's available and how  much.  I have heard there are lunches and process make overs

Thanks

cinderslg

Hi if you go to a page dlrpmagic you will find information/prices on princess lunch and other character meals.
The Disneyland hotel have a boutique where girls can have a makeover with prices ranging from around €60 to €160 I think you may have to email disney direct to find out mor information about this. :)

Livvipivvi

Hiya,

We've just come back from our first visit and have a 6 year old dd, so meeting the princesses was high on our list.

You don't meet any princesses in the makeover and the packages have changed now, something to do with the availability of the items that used to be included apparently. Now there's only 2 packages, a 55euro and 75euro. I think the cheaper package is just hair and makeup and the more expensive one is the same but includes an accessory (tiara or wig or similar) and a photograph. Neither of these included the dress though, you have to buy this separately when you make the booking, the cheapest I saw was 60 euro and there was a limited edition one which was 140 euro. We had the 75 euro package, so with a dress it cost 135 euro in total.

We also had the princess lunch yesterday, it was 65.99 for adults and 36 for children, over 12's are classed as adults there too. It was lovely and we saw Cinderella, Ariel with Eric, aurora and perla and Suzy. The food was nice too, but a bit too posh for our chicken nugget lovers lol.

There's a princess pavilion in fantasy land, where you can also meet princesses. We didn't do this because we knew we had the princess lunch booked, so not 100% sure how it works. From what I gather, you go there first thing in the morning and there's someone giving out passes with a time slot on them to go back. I think you have to be pretty quick getting a pass though, because they are limited to a set amount per day.

When are you going? If your there when the spring festival is still on, rapunzel is doing a daily meet and greet by the big heart with spring on it, by Casey's corner.  If you want to do this it would be worth joining the queue as early as possible because it was 2 hours long most of the time when we passed it. We didn't realize what everyone was queuing for until our last but one day and she was just leaving. We had EMH so did plan on lining up just before 10am on our last day to see her, but our girls we so exhausted, we just couldn't get them up in time and we missed her :( If she's high on your list, this was the only chance we saw, so get there early.

I hope this helps, if I remember anything else I'll be sure to add it :)

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!