Where is Winnie?

Started by winnie fan, May 18, 2014, 04:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winnie fan

Hi all, planning our third trip to DLP for July 2014.  Just looked at the park schedule for meet and greet and can't see Winnie at his usual Casey's Corner :( .  Seeing Winnie and friends is the main reason for our trip.  Hoping someone out there has been to DLP recently and can tell me if Winnie is still around or am I going to have 3 disappointed children.  Thanks in advance for any replies.  ;)

grovesie

Quote from: winnie fan on May 18, 2014, 04:06:58 PM
Hi all, planning our third trip to DLP for July 2014.  Just looked at the park schedule for meet and greet and can't see Winnie at his usual Casey's Corner :( .  Seeing Winnie and friends is the main reason for our trip.  Hoping someone out there has been to DLP recently and can tell me if Winnie is still around or am I going to have 3 disappointed children.  Thanks in advance for any replies.  ;)

At present and while swing into spring is on it's being used for Tangled meet and greet, should return to norm after

polar vixen

i know his usual spot is being used by Rapunzel for the spring festival, but this only runs till 22 nd june, so he might be back then I've also heard that his friends do unscheduled eets around plaza gardens, maybe he's with them?

Lucylouby

We are here now!  We saw Winnie the Pooh and friends by the carousel at about 4.30, doing a meet and greet.  No idea if this is a regular thing though or if they are some where else for the rest of the day.  They didn't seem to be there for long.  I will keep an eye out and report back later in the week!