Plus meal voucher at Plaza Gardens

Started by jazzyjules72, April 28, 2014, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jazzyjules72

Just wondered is it worth using one of Plus meal vouchers at Plaza gardens. We were going to book Beaver creek tavern but have been informed its closed on a Sunday. We already have Cafe Mickey, Hunters grill and Silver spur steakhouse booked.

2014 June - Sequoia Lodge

captain rocket

Unless you really like buffets (Plaza gardens is a good buffet) I would use the voucher at Walts or Blue Lagoon, using it for  a buffet seems a waste!

jazzyjules72

Thanks for your reply. I had a look at Walts and Blue Lagoon but not sure if I would enjoy the food. I am a bit fussy and not a lover of seafood. Also looking for a good one to take my 6 year old son to other than whats already been booked. Also wasnt sure if Walts was suitable for young children.

polar vixen

know what you mean aboutfussy eaters.  it dopes a shame to 'waste' a voucher, but there'll definitely be something you like.  Another option (which not many people know about because it's not that well publicised ) is the character lunch at the steakhouse in the village on a sunday from 12-2.  I think this works out 40 euros per adult, so there wouldn't be much extra to pay, and you'd have another character experience, along with what I've been told is a really good 'normal' buffet.

orangarnold

Quote from: polar vixen on April 28, 2014, 06:32:10 PM
know what you mean aboutfussy eaters.  it dopes a shame to 'waste' a voucher, but there'll definitely be something you like.  Another option (which not many people know about because it's not that well publicised ) is the character lunch at the steakhouse in the village on a sunday from 12-2.  I think this works out 40 euros per adult, so there wouldn't be much extra to pay, and you'd have another character experience, along with what I've been told is a really good 'normal' buffet.

The Sunday Buffett brunch at the steak house is very good, lots of seafood and meat dishes. Plus you get a glass of champagne when you enter

jackieann

Could always pay the extra and do the inventions lunch its 1-3pm. Food is lovely especially the dessert alot of fish but also soup, bread, , chips, pasta beef. Its a buffet so would find something you like.

Mileto

I don't think eating in Garden Plaza with a plus meal voucher is a waste, just because in Plaza you can choose and eat everything. I mean what is offered at Walt's or Steakhouse can be found in Plaza too. And you can decide, also we know children make different choices, they love to take small but from many.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

jazzyjules72

After a long rethink we have booked Walt's restaurant. If I decide that it really isnt for me and to save keep phoning to make changes do you think it is possible to change restaurant reservations once we arrive. I like the sound of that character lunch it sounds great. Thanks for all your replys.

LotsoHugginBear

Changing your reservations should be no problem, just visit city hall or asked at the reception of your hotel.