The Walt Disney Travel Company vs Disneyland Paris

Started by orsie, April 27, 2014, 10:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orsie

What is the difference between booking on the Disneyland Paris website and the Walt Disney Travel Company one? The Walt Disney Travel Company is offering a cheaper price but we are not sure whether we should book on it.
Previous Disney Trips

DLRP 2007 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary)
DLRP 2008 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary Extended)
DLRP 2009 Sequoia Lodge (Mickey\'s Magical Party)
DLRP 2011 Sequoia Lodge (Magical Moments Festival)
DLRP 2012 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary)
DLRP 2013 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary Extended)

orangarnold

Quote from: orsie on April 27, 2014, 10:45:07 PM
What is the difference between booking on the Disneyland Paris website and the Walt Disney Travel Company one? The Walt Disney Travel Company is offering a cheaper price but we are not sure whether we should book on it.

Its the same break, only one is booked with DLP directly and the other is booked with Disney directly. If the Walt Disney is offering the same holiday cheaper then go for it.

DLRP Roundup!

The TWDC site has some nice little perks too:

Free luggage labels
A travel kit including all documents
No booking fee
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

michie0106

I used them for our trip last Feb.  You can pay a deposit only online and there's no booking fee, plus it's a freephone number when you want to pay the balance / make any changes.  Will book with them again for our trip next year.

glenn

With the wdtc you don,t get the offers dlp give until a few weeks after the dlp site puts them up,but i have got to say the wdtc is a lot cheaper with their eurostar prices than the official site,also the staff you speak to are really nice and very helpfull.

Livvipivvi

This confused me when I booked too.  When I looked they were both the same price for our dates, but I ended up booking with Disneyland Paris because they are on quidco and I got £85 cashback  ;D .

Here's the link if you want to take a look [size=78%]http://www.quidco.com/user/3849834/1833274/disneyland-paris/[/size]

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

orsie

Thanks for all the replies guys! In the end we went with Disneyland Paris as we slightly changed the days we were going to go.  :D
Previous Disney Trips

DLRP 2007 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary)
DLRP 2008 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary Extended)
DLRP 2009 Sequoia Lodge (Mickey\'s Magical Party)
DLRP 2011 Sequoia Lodge (Magical Moments Festival)
DLRP 2012 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary)
DLRP 2013 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary Extended)