Annette's diner and gluten free options

Started by polar vixen, April 01, 2014, 12:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polar vixen

Hi, my question is... does anyone know what Annete's is lie for gluten free food?  I've gotten used to, at places like Mcdonalds, just getting the burger filling, without the bun, but of course, some burgers themselves contain wheat, in which case, Annette's will be no good for us.  Does anyone have any ideas? 
my other option is the rainforest cafĂ© - pretty sure there'd be something on their menu which is safe, but it's not on the meal plan, and as part of our booking we got half board vouchers.  Having said that I might sneak a trip in anyway, it looks delicious!

SVioletS

I think they have burguers on a plate, so no bread... Don't know about the meat and whats Inside the burguer itself, sorry. They also have a veggie burguer which is suposed to be very good, but don't know whats in it! only looking at the menu, but i am sure if you ask they will help you. Also you can contact the dietery center and ask where can you have glĂșten free meals.

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

polar vixen

Oooh, didn't know there as a dietary centre, where isit please?  And can I contact them before I go?

Samninetysix

"Simply contact our Central Restaurant
Reservation Service at +33 (0) 1 60 30 40 50. Be sure to tell
the agent which foods you are allergic to.
When you arrive at the restaurant, just ask to speak with
one of the managers, who will then inform you of the
selection of meals currently available."

http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/content/GB/EN/Neutral/system/images/food_allergies.pdf

SVioletS

I sent an e-mail before our last visit to this address

dlp.dietetique@disney.com

to query about my mum who is diabetic.

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

LotsoHugginBear

Nearly every restaurant ast the resort offers something that's called "Natama Menu".
Here you can find further information about that kind of food at Disney: http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/content/GB/EN/Neutral/system/images/food_allergies.pdf

polar vixen

Thanks, I've tried that, but really didn't like it, especuially for kids, the desserts were basically just really really sweet pureed fruit, and as 2 of my kids have asd aswell, they only eat dry food, which wipes out any of the main course options.  That's why I prefer if I can to find something off the normal menu that is safe to eat -  eg, at silver spur steakhouse can still have the steak burger, and the buffets can still have meats, chips, salad, jelly pots etc.

Samninetysix

sounds like you want to eat in the village so i'd go for billy bobs - they have a great selection of buffet items

polar vixen

Thanks for that, it's been years since we were last there, might give it a try.

Samninetysix

We'll be in there on Sunday night, we get to DLRP at about 4:30pm, check in at Ranch Davy Crockett, quick scout of the shop at RDC then into the village :)