Where do you stay on your visits to disneyland?

Started by shell_ely, March 15, 2007, 11:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

what hotel do you stay in

hotel santa fe
9 (17.3%)
hotel cheyenne
4 (7.7%)
davy crockett ranch
4 (7.7%)
sequoia lodge
7 (13.5%)
newport bay club
7 (13.5%)
hotel new york
7 (13.5%)
disneyland hotel
7 (13.5%)
off site disney hotel (kyriad,dream castle etc)
6 (11.5%)
other off site hotel
1 (1.9%)
paris hotel
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Voting closed: March 15, 2007, 11:51:43 AM

shell_ely

where do you stay when you vist disney do you like to stay in the magic or do you prefer a off site hotel ?
do you like the glamour of the disney hotel or the comfort of the santa fe?
do you stay in paris and combine disney with site seing ?
or do you camp off site?
take the poll and leave your coments here it will be intresting to find out wht others like ! :ears:

shell_ely

i love the santa fe the bright setting the livley atmosphere and the rooms are a good size.
it is a nice walk into the park along the lake to wake you up in the morning  we have stayed here 3 times before and will stay again.
 :mickey2:

MinnieMouse

We always stay in a Disney Hotel, but not only in the same. One time I prefer the Lodge, than the Disneyland Hotel etc. We stay in all Disney Hotels on serveral Times.

Alexandra

Reiana

We always stay on site.

New Port Bay  :D or Seqouia Lodge  :) .

miss disney fan

we always stay at the disneyland hotel as my mum comes and cant walk that much (afew hours around the park then she needs a lie down) i say to her that i'll put so much money to it and then if she wants the DLH she'll have to put the rest to it  :lol:

Samninetysix

I haven't voted because, not only do we stay in the resort hotels but also in the Kyriad, Vienna Dream Castle. We've even camped nearby and gone into the park with our AP's

anthony2k6

Only visited twice so far. I'll vote once I've been enough times to try all the hotels  :D

disneymadchris

Hotel New York.

We did go to Sequoia Lodge once but the other times New York.

Riebi

Same as in the other treath :D :
My fav is the Newport Bay Club. It has all you need, beautiful rooms, a nice upscale ambiance, wonderful views over the disney lake. 2 restaurants and 2 bars and a disney shop, a big outside pool and a inside pool with health club and much more. And it´s near to the park.
IMO the best cost/performance ratio at the disney hotels.

I also stay at the lodge but not getting a fan. I´ve seen the other disney hotels and rooms to and must say, that I like the also the rooms of the disneyland hotel. The Cheyenne has a nice ambience too.

I don´t like the new york cause with the new colour schema it´s very near on old people's home group of germany.   :? :D A friend of me make the publicity for them and I see it always in my mind. Ans also don´t like the style of the rooms.

The Santa Fe is too hmm "deserted" to me  :)
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Tonie

We usually stay at Seqouia and sometimes at the Cheyenne.  :wink:
Tonie !

Soap

Seqouia Lodge  8)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

davewasbaloo

We've stayed at the following:

DLH  x 2
HNY x 7
NPBC x 3
SL x 6
Cheyenne x 5
Santa Fe x 5
Camp Davy Crockett x 1
Holiday Inn x 4
Kyriad x 1

We will be trying the Marriott Vacation Club this time in June.

I used to swear by the DLP hotels, but I do not think the value are as good anymore if you are an AP holder as staying at HI or what I think the Marriott will be like.  Hence voting non Disney onsite hotels.
since 2001 (many before that)

Disneyana

We always stqay in one of the Disney Hotels. I really prefer the Disney Magic and want to keep that going on while I'm in the hotel. But we always stay in a different Disney Hotel, this depends on our mood and the season we go.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Suzy

We always stay at the Newport Bay club, but I'd really like to try the Disneyland Hotel.  Is it worth the extra money, and if so, why?   :)

miss disney fan

@ suzy, we always stay in the disneyland hotel, but i cant say if the service and things are better or not than the other hotels as i have not tryed then yet, we have never had any compliants about the hotel the only thing is i can say is the times we have been (2003 and 2004) the swimming pool looks like is always needs money spending on it, it seems to be the only part of the hotel that they forget when it comes to a lick and paint and things, the breakfast is great (if you get there before 8am) and the piano bar is great but not many seats around the area, but the best thing is the views