Championsleague Manchester United - Bayern München

Started by LotsoHugginBear, April 03, 2014, 02:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LotsoHugginBear

Hello everybody,
can anyone please tell me if it is possible to watch the Championsleague match Bayern München - Manchester United - 9. April 2014 at the Resort?
I know that it is shown at the german televesion programm ZDF thats availabel at all Disney Hotels. But this time I will not stay at one of these hotels. So is there any other TV programm with this match - english, french or any other language?
I have called the Sports Bar at Disney Village. they will probably show Championsleague but are not sure wich match, maybe the one with Manchester maybe Barca - Atletico.

Please, can anybody help? It's really important for my trip planning, I guess we won't go if there is no possibilty to watch.

grovesie

You'll propably be able to see it at the Sports Bar in the Village.

Belloboy7

The sports bar generally have at least 2 games showing at the same time.

LotsoHugginBear

Quote from: Belloboy7 on April 03, 2014, 10:01:11 PM
The sports bar generally have at least 2 games showing at the same time.
That would be great.
But how does that work? One game on the screen outside the other inside or a conference?

Belloboy7

There is a big screen outside showing a game but last time I was there they had 4 or 5 tv's situated around the bar showing different games. And as there is only the two champions league games on that night I would imagine they will most defiantly being showing it.

LotsoHugginBear

Thanks for your help, but nothing sure so far :-(
I guess I have to wait some more days to get further information.

Samninetysix

I'll be back home by then screaming at the telly :)

DanJam91

I was there during the last qualifying games for the World Cup in October and they had about 5 games showing at the same time. I can't speak for 100% but I'm almost certain it will be on somewhere in the Sports Bar.

captain rocket

This week, they showed the PSG Chelsea game on the big screen outside. I would be very surprised if they did not show the Man Utd game given the number of British visitors to the parks.