Light Ears

Started by JessJones23, March 29, 2014, 03:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JessJones23

So I'm not heading to DLP until July, but trying to budget for it  ;D  I was wondering if the Light Ears are worth it? How many people generally have them? Does anyone have a picture of an average dreams with light ears?
Thanks for any help!!

Samninetysix

We bought light ears but the one day that we stayed for the show they had a technical problem and nothing worked, the ears wouldn't synch to the show and there was no sound. That said they are quite nice things if you're a Disney fan :)

DLPWonders (Banned)

Usually there are about 10 people on the entire Central Plaza who have them.
And 8 of those people are small children.
The other 2 are me and my mum.  ;D

Technically they are a big fail.
Nonetheless I bought them on the day they got released, and I still wear them every trip (7/8 times a year).
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

LotsoHugginBear

Don't waste your money on stuff like this!

disnick.322

How much are the light ears?

Samninetysix

DLPWonders (Banned)

°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

cazspence

seraphelle

Aww we love our light ears. We quite often watch Dreams on Youtube with our ears on (sad, I know!)  ;D
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: seraphelle on April 01, 2014, 12:34:24 PM
Aww we love our light ears. We quite often watch Dreams on Youtube with our ears on (sad, I know!)  ;D

Haha thank god I'm not the only one!

ilovemainstxxx

Quote from: seraphelle on April 01, 2014, 12:34:24 PM

haha...this made me smile....

my two children have them ,16 and 9 and they love them....
when they were smaller and the electrical light parade and then fanti was on they used to buy the light spinners for that and they would cost about 15 euros so to me the light ears have just replaced them and we can keep taking them back as no different ones to buy like the spinners so money saved aswell.... ;)

seraphelle

Phew! Thanks guys, I knew we couldn't be the only ones  ;D
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

JessJones23

Ok thanks guys  :)  I guess we'll see how we feel when we are there. I'm assuming we'd get a discount with an annual pass?

never2old

Quote from: JessJones23 on April 03, 2014, 05:36:45 PM
Ok thanks guys  :)  I guess we'll see how we feel when we are there. I'm assuming we'd get a discount with an annual pass?

Yes, but only if you buy them in a shop, not from the cart vendors

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: never2old on April 04, 2014, 09:43:05 AM
Yes, but only if you buy them in a shop, not from the cart vendors

This is true. And you get a 10% discount with the Fantasy AP, and 20% with the Dream AP.