Photo Trip 16th of March 2014

Started by Idol, March 30, 2014, 04:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idol

With our Dreampass we did a day trip to Disneyland and the studios, with a couple of friends!
View from our hotel room (Premierre Classe Bussy St. Georges):

We tried the Crush's Coaster run... but we were to late, already 120 minutes waiting time.

It was busy in the studios, so we only did the top attractions there.

The weather was perfect!

Also a look at Ratatouille!

almost 2 o'clock, time for the other park.

Always nice, to see the beautifull castle!

View from the balcony, also with a view on It's a Small World

With this weather, the parc looked amazing.

A boat tour, we couldn't miss this, with this sunny day.

Buzz Lightyear was our last attraction.

A really nice day, it was busy, but ofcouse no surprise for a sunday. When you use the fastpass system well, the waiting lines are good to do!

norhel

4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Uragano Tati

Wow!! What a beautiful sunny day!!! And wonderful pictures!!!
Can I ask you a little review about the hotel? I am interested in the Premiere Classe Bussy St. George. Was it clean? And what about the forniture? There were enough place to put things or not?
April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne

Idol

Quote from: Uragano Tati on March 30, 2014, 06:34:20 PM
Wow!! What a beautiful sunny day!!! And wonderful pictures!!!
Can I ask you a little review about the hotel? I am interested in the Premiere Classe Bussy St. George. Was it clean? And what about the forniture? There were enough place to put things or not?

Thanks!
The hotel is very simple, but it is clean! And that is an important thing.
The bathroom is really small and you have a little table in the room... it is just basic but good for the night rest. If you want more comfort with a good price, you have to book the Campanille hotel... this is next to the premierre classe hotel.

littlebitofpixiedust

Lovely photos it was a beautiful week at DLP we tried on the same day you visited around 2pm Nd spent time in the studios the wait for crush by 6 was down to 70 min still long mind you! Glad you enjoyed your visit it was probably the best weather we've ever had on this occasion :)

Uragano Tati

Thanx a lot for the information about the hotel, Idol! It's a very good option for a 1-2 night stay! I'll keep that in mind!
April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne