Sejours & Affaires Serris Rive Gauche

Started by orangarnold, March 25, 2014, 12:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangarnold

Has anyone stayed here? And if so can you give me a quick review? I've booked there for my June trip but don't know what to expect

Samninetysix

Never have but it always looks appealing

amanda08

I have booked to stay there for the first time in July. It looks fine to me and there is either the free shuttle or the train to the parks so perfect for getting there. Plus I only paid 172 euros for 3 nights for 3 people! A super bargain in my book so I'm happy to overlook a few flaws ;D ;D

DLPWonders (Banned)

I've stayed here twice before, and I'm actually staying here again in 11 days!
It's a great small appartement... comfortable beds, couch is easy to turn into an extra bed, bathroom is fine.
On my second stay there was some cutlery missing.
But when I went to the reception to report it, I immediately got the missing pieces.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

orangarnold

Quote from: amanda08 on March 25, 2014, 10:16:19 AM
I have booked to stay there for the first time in July. It looks fine to me and there is either the free shuttle or the train to the parks so perfect for getting there. Plus I only paid 172 euros for 3 nights for 3 people! A super bargain in my book so I'm happy to overlook a few flaws ;D ;D

I have the same attitude, I've paid £98 for two nights in June so as long as its clean I don't mind. I'm more mildly curious as there are mixed reviews on trip advisor.

orangarnold

Quote from: DLRPWonders on March 25, 2014, 12:03:32 PM
I've stayed here twice before, and I'm actually staying here again in 11 days!
It's a great small appartement... comfortable beds, couch is easy to turn into an extra bed, bathroom is fine.
On my second stay there was some cutlery missing.
But when I went to the reception to report it, I immediately got the missing pieces.

What kitchen amenities do you get? I was thinking of the night I arrive just cooking a quick light meal over eating out

LotsoHugginBear

Do they have a washing machine?
We often choose the adagio because we really need the washing machine.

orangarnold

Quote from: LotsoHugginBear on March 25, 2014, 10:54:53 PM
Do they have a washing machine?
We often choose the adagio because we really need the washing machine.

On the last minute listing it says there's a laundry room so I'm guessing there's an on site launderette

LotsoHugginBear

Quote from: orangarnold on March 25, 2014, 11:43:06 PM

On the last minute listing it says there's a laundry room so I'm guessing there's an on site launderette

Thank you!

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: orangarnold on March 25, 2014, 08:55:40 PM
What kitchen amenities do you get? I was thinking of the night I arrive just cooking a quick light meal over eating out

Just basic things...cutlery, coffee mugs, glasses, pots and pans etc.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

orangarnold

Quote from: DLRPWonders on March 26, 2014, 07:26:18 PM
Quote from: orangarnold on March 25, 2014, 08:55:40 PM

Just basic things...cutlery, coffee mugs, glasses, pots and pans etc.

OK, so plan for basic meals over proper cooking would be the best then?