Monsters inc

Started by Princessjo, March 09, 2014, 06:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessjo

Having visited numerous times and seen the scare photo op (only seen sully once in 21 trips!) does anyone know if there is a better presence following monsters university?

I also recently saw that they have pulled the car from the stars and the cars parade so not ben going to get a wave!

Have a very monster mad little boy who has seen the dlrp advert recently and keeps asking if we will see sully for his birthday (118 sleeps away....)
Give a little whistle

DLPWonders (Banned)

Sulley is currently not doing any meets.
And indeed, the car is being pulled... it's currently in transformation for the Spring Festival cavalcade.
So unfortunately no opportunity to see Sulley anytime soon.

But the Monsters Inc. car for the Stars 'n Cars is probably just returning after the end of the Spring Festival.
That ends June 22nd, and then it needs a little time to transform back. So it might be back just in time.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Princessjo

Fingers crossed!  Thank you  :)
Give a little whistle

Mitchell

I've sadly heard that Monsters Inc won't be back in stars n cars, I think that and Snow White won't return, Mary will though
Jun 2004, Dec 2006, Mar 2015, Aug 2015, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Mar 2016, April 2016, June 2016, August 2016, October 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, June 2017, October 2017, December 2017

Next trip: June and July 2017

GemmaT

This is so sad. My daughter loves monsters inc , we went 2 weeks ago and if you've seen the new advert for disney they show sully , he's the only character they show in clip, it's so misleading , as my ds  seen that a few days before going and was very excited to see him but were very disappointed there was no monster inc in the parade or stars n cars and no meet and greets yet that's all we seen was tons of monster inc toys for sale  all around the park. Don't get me wrong the trip was amazing but she was sad she didn't even get a glimpse of sulley
Next visit December 2015 😃😃😃

littlebitofpixiedust

I was just going to ask the very same question. Havnt seen sulley in ages :( such a shame when they have a spot to  a meet and greet in the stuidios where I'm sure many would happily que! My son being one of them!
We havnt long returned and I was hoping to see him and we didn't, bring back sulley!!