your favourite

Started by laylanmummyluvdisney, February 26, 2014, 12:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laylanmummyluvdisney

Who are your all time favorites the ones you really want to meet and have you met them

my favourite princess  is aurora  met and photographs
villian  the misstress of all evil her self  malificent  ive not met her but do have a framed disneyland pin
character stitch met him but  my camera was on its way to hny in my luggage daft move
and finally from the live movie's practically perfect in every way mary poppins hoping to meet her in June

so who are yours
Hotel New York                          September 2005
Sequioa Lodge                 June 2014
Cheyenne                   October 2015

**************next trip************
Santa Fe             September 2017

DLPWonders (Banned)

My all time favorites are Maleficent and Jack Skellington. And yes, I have met them multiple times.

Other favorites are:
* Duffy/Shellie May, I have met Duffy loads of times but Shellie never.
* Goofy, which I have met loads of times.
* All other Villains, I've met the ones that do meets at DLP all multiple times.
* The Aristocats, which I have met Christmas Eve 2013.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

PrincessEnya

My favorite Disney character is Rapunzel and despite countless trips to the Princess Pavilion I haven´t met her yet. I would love to meet all the princesses some time though. So far I´ve met Snow, Tiana, Cinderella, Belle, Aurora and Mulan. They were all so kind and sweet.

My most favorite character interaction has to be with Mad Hatter and Alice though. Although meeting Wendy and Peter Pan was so much fun too. Meeting characters is just the best.  ;D
Goldie, look at this! Look at all the blood in his mustache! Good sir, that\'s a lot of blood!

Coreada

Hi.  I'm new here, but I'd like to chime in on this. :)

I haven't gotten to meet most of my favorites, sadly (Hades, Remy, and Wall-E-- and I wouldn't mind meeting Jack Sparrow, but he's not as high on the list as those three).  I have met my very favorite, Stitch, several times, and I have some very nice photos and even better memories of those meetings. :)  I was really excited to find out that DLRP has Angel, since I just adore her, but I don't know if we'll be able to go to Paris while she's still there.

I've also met Clopin a couple of times, and he's one of my all-time favorites.  He was a lot of fun, too.

I agree that meeting characters is the best.  It's my favorite part of going to WDW. 

Edit:  I forgot someone-- Oswald!  I've never met him, but I would love to.  Does anyone know if he makes appearances in DLRP?

polar vixen

Angel is at Disneyland?  WHen and where?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: polar vixen on March 03, 2014, 05:48:39 PM
Angel is at Disneyland?  WHen and where?

Only when "the prince" is visiting, or when the brunch at Inventions has an Hawaii theme.
I met Angel last year during the Descent of the Stairs, because that Sunday the brunch was Hawaii themed.

This photo was from last year, during my St. David's Welsh Festival trip in March.

°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Coreada

Quote from: DLRPWonders on March 03, 2014, 05:54:53 PM

Only when "the prince" is visiting, or when the brunch at Inventions has an Hawaii theme.
I met Angel last year during the Descent of the Stairs, because that Sunday the brunch was Hawaii themed.

If you don't mind me asking, who is "the prince"?  And do they do the Hawaii theme often?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: Coreada on March 03, 2014, 06:18:46 PM
If you don't mind me asking, who is "the prince"?  And do they do the Hawaii theme often?

"The prince" is a Saudi-Arabian prince, who comes and visit from time to time.
Whenever he's around, loads of special characters and/or outfits are being pulled out.
You can actually follow him on Twitter: @DisneyMoi.

And no, they don't do the Hawaii theme very often. Maybe once or twice a year.

Gemma W

Im not sure if I can choose a favourite I get so excited with each character I have met lol! I do like the human characters though as they really interact with you- when I met the Ugly sisters on my birthday they sang really loudly and really badly lol which was just so funny!

captain rocket

Princess Enya. I don't know when you're next visit is planned, but I read that Rapunzel will be doing meet and greats during the still unannounced spring festival at the location usually used by Winnie the Pooh. Maybe this could be your opportunity!

Coreada

Quote from: PrincessEnya on February 26, 2014, 11:08:48 AM
My favorite Disney character is Rapunzel and despite countless trips to the Princess Pavilion I haven´t met her yet.

I hope you get to meet her.  I met her once at WDW.  She looked at my boyfriend and asked if he was my prince.  I said yes and she whispered, "Do you need a frying pan?"  I loved it!  I thought that was very cute.

I haven't been very keen on the princesses, but I decided to try to meet all I could on our most recent trip (WDW).  It was during Valentines week, and some of the princes were appearing with their princesses.  We got to meet Naveen.  He was hilarious, and very much in character.  They could not possibly have cast a better actor for the role. :)

disneygirl85

My favourite characters are maleficent, jack skellington and aurora

I have a few more favourites as well who dont make the top 3

*goofy
*mad hatter
*sally
*jack sparrow
*donald duck
*gaston
*snow white

and many more im sure  :D
12 weeks till disney <3

sebbeasen

Why I love Goofy! Classic photobomb from when we were there!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mitchell

I haven't been to DLP for a while sadly, but I have met my three favourite characters :D

Goofy is one, but my favourites are Kanga and Roo who I managed to meet :D was chuffed to bits.

Max is the next step ;)
Jun 2004, Dec 2006, Mar 2015, Aug 2015, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Mar 2016, April 2016, June 2016, August 2016, October 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, June 2017, October 2017, December 2017

Next trip: June and July 2017

PrincessEnya

Quote from: captain rocket on March 03, 2014, 08:31:24 PM
Princess Enya. I don't know when you're next visit is planned, but I read that Rapunzel will be doing meet and greats during the still unannounced spring festival at the location usually used by Winnie the Pooh. Maybe this could be your opportunity!

Thanks for the tip captain rocket! Unfortunately I'm not able to go during the Spring Festival  :'(  Maybe I'll get lucky when I'm there this summer as a CM!
Goldie, look at this! Look at all the blood in his mustache! Good sir, that\'s a lot of blood!