Dessert at Walts

Started by Livvipivvi, February 23, 2014, 08:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livvipivvi

I am looking at the menus to organise where we want to eat and to book our table reservations. I really liked the look of Walts but, on looking at their menu, I don't think its going to be suitable for us.  I really like the look of the desserts though, so does anyone know if you can reserve a table for an afternoon tea with a dessert, rather than a full meal?

TIA  :) x

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

BoristheSpider

Sorry, I'm not sure about the afternoon tea but just thought I would share this delight that I had last Friday in Walts  ;D

gemma2806

You can just choose to eat a dessert and have some drinks at Walt's. At the end of the day you are a paying customer and any business is money for them so just pop along and enjoy the desserts!

Livvipivvi

Quote from: BoristheSpider on February 24, 2014, 02:47:26 AM
Sorry, I'm not sure about the afternoon tea but just thought I would share this delight that I had last Friday in Walts  ;D

Oooooh! Yummy! Is that the Disney Platter?  If so thats the one I'm dying to have :D

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

Livvipivvi

Quote from: gemma2806 on February 24, 2014, 04:54:17 PM
You can just choose to eat a dessert and have some drinks at Walt's. At the end of the day you are a paying customer and any business is money for them so just pop along and enjoy the desserts!

Fab, thank you gemma  :D .  May reserve a table when I phone to reserve all our evening meals in that case. I'm just as excited about going to Walts as I am about the rest of the park lol. Yummy yummy yummy! I've got such a sweet tooth lol

BoristheSpider

Livvipivvi

Quote from: BoristheSpider on February 25, 2014, 02:42:48 AM
Patisserie platter xx

Ooooh! Looks very yummy  ;D   Do they sell macarons anywhere else in the park?

LotsoHugginBear

They used to sell macarons at Boardwalk Candy Palace but not fresh ones just packed ones.
If you visit the shopping centre at Val d' Europe there they have delicious macarons at Paul's.

Livvipivvi

Quote from: LotsoHugginBear on February 25, 2014, 07:05:06 PM
They used to sell macarons at Boardwalk Candy Palace but not fresh ones just packed ones.
If you visit the shopping centre at Val d' Europe there they have delicious macarons at Paul's.

Fab, thank you.  I'll make a note of this in my planner now  ;D .  I soooo wanna try proper french macarons.  Theres no chance of getting them where I live.  I did see a little shop in London when I went there last, but didn't have time to stop.  I think I'm more excited about the macarons than the holiday itself lol.  After all this waiting I hope I like them  ::)  lol

LotsoHugginBear

If you visit Café Fantasia (the bar at Disneyland Hotel) you can order macarons as well, they will serve it with your coffee or tea. I don't know if they sell them separate or as part of a "coffee platter" or something like this.Just ask the cm at the bar.

Livvipivvi

Quote from: LotsoHugginBear on February 26, 2014, 07:57:17 PM
If you visit Café Fantasia (the bar at Disneyland Hotel) you can order macarons as well, they will serve it with your coffee or tea. I don't know if they sell them separate or as part of a "coffee platter" or something like this.Just ask the cm at the bar.

Ooh thank you. I've saved this info on my "to do" list too  :D .  I'll be wanting to try them from everywhere now, be looking like a macaroon coming home lol.

clarybell

The desserts on all the menus sound divine.