What parades will be on 31st March-2 April 2014

Started by Amandagent, February 15, 2014, 09:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amandagent

First time visitor with my 5year old daughter, looking to find out times and what parades will be on.Fantalusion looked great, but think it has stopped.

We've also booked a princess lunch ( do you think they'll offer a plain meal for kids, I don't think she'll eat anything on the more fancy menu)?

captain rocket

Disney Magic on Parade will be on late afternoon in Disneyland Park. Disney's Stars and Cars should be on in the studios, but there is rumoured to be a new cavalcade in Disneyland Park starting 3/5 April! The Cavalcade is rumoured to be using three of the cars from Stars and Cars so they will have been withdrawn from that parade, so that may not be on during your visit. It is certainly not running during the spring featival.Fantilusion ended over a year ago!
Sorry to rain on your parade so as to speak, just bad luck with your timing!
Can't really help you with the Princess lunch, but have a great trip.

moonloo

Hi!!

We have done the Princess lunch and I must say they were very good with offering for example the pasta without the sauce... I think the rule of thumb is they will modify what they have but you wouldnt be able to order "off menu" if you see what I mean!
I dont think there are many children that would eat a huge amount of the menu offered, but it really is the ONLY place you will have any hope of seeing so many princesses without having to queue for HOURSSSSSS!!!!

Have a fabulous time!!!!   ;D

dazzle_v2003

Disney Stars N Cars will still be running now during The Sping Festival so there is another parade to add to your list minus the cars being used in the spring calvacade.