AGM - 2014

Started by DLRP Roundup!, February 12, 2014, 09:30:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLRP Roundup!

Chairman Philippe Gas takes the floor: 'Together we shall build the future of #DisneylandParis' #DLPAG #AGMDLP2014
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

DLRP Roundup!

'Our determination and our trust in #DisneylandParis are linked to the coherence of our strategic choices' #DLPAG #AGMDLP2014
The Roundup

DLRP Roundup!

'The cohesion of our teams and the soundness of our fundamentals allowed us to show resilience during the financial crisis' #AGMDLP2014...
The Roundup

DLRP Roundup!

'Over €510 million invested over 5 years in the refurbishment of our parks and hotels and in the development of our destination' #AGMDLP2014
The Roundup

DLRP Roundup!

'We are also completing the development of the tourist project @villagesnature with @Pierre_vacances scheduled to open in 2016' #AGMDLP2014
The Roundup

DLRP Roundup!

Market rise for DLP expected and worked on WITH extra marketing are UK, Germany and middle east - Mousekingdom
The Roundup

DLRP Roundup!

'Our vocation is to create. We innovate. We are seen as a reference in various fields.' #AGMDLP2014
The Roundup

dejmurph1

I think this may be a first, AGM for next year is not being held in the Resort, instead it is on in Paris City Centre. :(

Dear Shareholder,

The Shareholders' Club informs you:

Euro Disney S.C.A. published today its preliminary notice of meeting for
the Annual General Meeting

We are pleased to inform you that Euro Disney S.C.A. published today, at the BALO (Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires), its preliminary notice of meeting for the Annual General Meeting related to its 2014 Fiscal Year (the "Meeting"). The Meeting is currently scheduled to be held on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 3:00 p.m. at "Palais des Congrès", 2 place de la Porte Maillot, Paris (75017).

The preliminary notice of meeting is available, in French only, on our corporate website in the General Meeting page of the Shareholders section.

You will receive, by the end of December, all information regarding the Meeting as well as practical details on how to attend the Meeting.

DisneyGagaChick

Sorry, but what does this mean exactly?  ??? ::)

DisneyManiac

Quote from: DisneyGagaChick on December 30, 2014, 09:00:11 PM

An annual general meeting (commonly abbreviated as AGM, also known as the annual meeting) is a meeting that official bodies, and associations involving the general public (including companies with shareholders), are often required by law (or the constitution, charter, by-laws etc. governing the body) to hold.

Source: Wikipedia

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: DisneyManiac on December 30, 2014, 09:23:05 PM
An annual general meeting (commonly abbreviated as AGM, also known as the annual meeting) is a meeting that official bodies, and associations involving the general public (including companies with shareholders), are often required by law (or the constitution, charter, by-laws etc. governing the body) to hold.

Ah okay, thank you  :D

dejmurph1

Quote from: DisneyManiac on December 30, 2014, 09:23:05 PM
Quote from: DisneyGagaChick on December 30, 2014, 09:00:11 PM

[color=red]But with DLP it is so much more especially for small shareholders and true fans of the Park. An excuse for all us Disney folk to get together and not only enjoy a day at the Park but also see how the serious side of things is conducted. Just my 2 cents worth but having attended these for the few years, on a day trip,  I don't think I want to trek into Paris Hotel and not be able to visit the park also. [/color]

ford prefect

Today is the day.  All I can hope is that the recapitilisation is approved and the company saved.  Is anyone going?
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

norhel

Quote from: ford prefect on January 13, 2015, 10:00:51 AM
Today is the day.  All I can hope is that the recapitilisation is approved and the company saved.  Is anyone going?

I hope everything goes in DLP's favor.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

ford prefect

From tweets I have been reading, the meeting seems a bit volatile.  It may not go DLP's way...
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!