sunday brunch inventions

Started by hawian rollercoaster, November 02, 2013, 06:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawian rollercoaster

Anyone know the rotation of the themes . Do they do a special valentine theme .

hawian rollercoaster

And the current price would be helpful .

hawian rollercoaster

Disney Mum

I believe they are changing the rotation for the Sunday Brunch themes and adding some new ones.  As far as I know they do something special for Valentines, but it might just be the Fairytale theme.  I did have a list of the themes for November/December but afraid I can't find it right now, if I find it I will post it.

DLP - Magic Circus Sep06, SQL Feb07, Cheyenne Apr07, Sequoia Xmas07, SQL Jun09, HNY Sep10, SF Mar11, Cheyenne Jun12, NPBC Oct12, Cheyenne Mar13 soon SQL Dec13

Florida - Intnl Drive Aug88, Comfort Suites May08, LBV Resort Village Sep09, POR AR Aug/Sep11 soon Encantada/DCL Oct/Nov14

hawian rollercoaster

Anyone been recently ? Any more ideas on themes .

never2old

At what time is the Sunday brunch with the characters?

hawian rollercoaster

never2old

Great, thanks!

May try that when we go next month...

Ravenseye

I believe Inventions is closed for refurb during February.
My son and I will be there in around 3 weeks time and I'm sure I've read elsewhere on the forum that Inventions is closed, and that California Grill is being used as the alternative.

Enjoy!  :D
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

never2old

Yes, I saw that, and that works for us, I love the California Grill  :D

hawian rollercoaster

Read on another forum that the theme for 9th feb is chinese new year would this mean chinese food at the buffet.

hawian rollercoaster

Sundays theme has been changed to snow white and the seven dwarfs .

sarahh83

sunday 16th feb theme is neverland .... i just rang to ask

anyone experienced this theme before??
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

hawian rollercoaster

Is it best to book for midday or better to go at say 1230 are the characters out from 12 as thats when the resturant opens ?

stecal

probably a dumb question but what does the theme mean? does it mean that the neverland theme would have characters from peter pan at the sunday brunch? sorry if it's a stupid question but i have never been to inventions before and wondering if it is worth paying to take 3 fussy kids there instead of cafe mickey.
thanks