Tinks

Started by pialykke, February 01, 2014, 11:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pialykke

Just had a thought - has anyone met Tinkerbell yet? I know she is on the back of the float in the parade now, so surely she is out and about from time to time?? Does anyone know?

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: pialykke on February 01, 2014, 11:28:36 PM
Just had a thought - has anyone met Tinkerbell yet? I know she is on the back of the float in the parade now, so surely she is out and about from time to time?? Does anyone know?

No, Tinkerbell doesn't do meets at Disneyland Paris.
She can only be found at the Disney Magic On Parade.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

pialykke

Gutted... I just thought that since they added her to the parade, she might come out every once in a while... Would be great to see her in March when we go!

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

IamMerida

My friend has just got a job at dlrp as Tink, and says that Tink is avaliable to meet around the park :)

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: IamMerida on February 25, 2014, 01:49:43 PM
My friend has just got a job at dlrp as Tink, and says that Tink is avaliable to meet around the park :)

Well that's weird since she doesn't do meets at DLP.
She never has, and there are absolutely no plans for it.
She can be found during the parade, but not as a meeting character.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

IamMerida

pialykke

I'm sure her jobdescription would tell her, if she will be requested to do meet & greets, so she of all people would know...
Maybe they do in fact have plans for it... It wouldn't be the first time they kept a secret...
The Tinkerbell-meets I've seen on YouTube look great, and with the recent success of the Tinkerbell-films, I just thought it would be a natural addition to DLP...
Guess we'll have to wait and see...

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe