Officially converted.

Started by BoristheSpider, February 16, 2014, 09:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoristheSpider

Well, I've just been for my first ever trip to Disneyland Paris & being 25 I thought I wouldn't be fussed about meeting characters but I am officially converted! It's sooo much fun!!  My boyfriend (aged 30) was so chuffed to meet Mary Poppins too ha ha.

Our favourites had to be Gaston, Mad Hatter & Cruella. They were just so great in character :-)

George Geef

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip.  I've enjoyed going to DLP every time I've been.

I've never met Mary Poppins though.  Was that in the Studios?

BoristheSpider

Mary & Bert were in the studios most mornings x

pialykke

We LOVE meeting characters too!! Hoping to meet many more next time we go!!

What time were they in the studios? Was it the meet & greet before the parade? Or were they just walking about? (And where?)

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

BoristheSpider

There were stars n cars characters in the studios every morning between 11-12.30. It's just under 'disney characters' in the programme.

It's just in the area outside cinemagique, I was actually quite surprised at how many we saw there...

Ariel, Snow White, Cruella, Evil Queen, Gaston, Mary, Bert, Remy, Emile, Mulan, Mushu, Woody, Jess, Donald, Daisy, Aladdin, Jasmine, Lilo & Stitch x

pialykke

Wow, I had heard they come out before the parade, but that many!?!? I wouldn't know where to start!!
Out of all that you mention, we have only managed to meet Woody, Donald and Aladdin, so would absolutely LOVE to meet the rest!!! :)
Do they all stay out during the 1½ hour or do they go in and out?

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

BoristheSpider

A few come out & then swap, I think it's a 30 min rotation. It was over 2 mornings that I saw all those xx

Gemma W

We couldn't believe how many characters came out at this spot too! We would queue for one character and then another great character would come out and we would run to join the queue for that one- it was fab!