NEWPORT BAY - REFURB

Started by minniemaisie2034, January 28, 2014, 11:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minniemaisie2034

We have booked to stay at newport bay on the admirals floor with a Lakeside view in August, we have also booked half board plus vouchers.

I had a call yesterday stating that the renovations are now extended until October so the pools and restaurants will all be closed and breakfast will be in the conference centre, they have offered alternative hotels (not stated a price yet) but would anyone advise to change hotels or just stick with it.

We went in sept 2013 and one day had breakfast in the park as our hotel was full, can you do this everyday?

thanks in advance x

DLRP Roundup!

Sequioa has Golden Forest Club is basically the same price and same offering, switch if they offer that :)

New York is also nice and has a better breakfast as standard if they offer that. Nicer pool too.

I wouldn't imagine them offering anything else, but both of those switches would be very enjoyable!
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

GemmaT

Hi, I've booked to go to Newport bay, I'm due to go in 4weeks and I can't change now so I'm hoping the refurb won't cause too much trouble for our stay. I was only told the swimming pool would be closed , I've since found out the restaurants will also be closed. It's my first time going to disney so I will just make the most of it 😀 I can put feedback after my visit on here
Next visit December 2015 😃😃😃