Disney Mr Potato heads?

Started by Gemma W, January 28, 2014, 10:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gemma W

Hi on Pinterest I have seen a picture taken on DLP of a Mr Potato pick'n'mix and wondered if that is still there as the site it leads to is in French so I have no idea what it says lol! We went to the one at Downtown Disney in Florida but would love to add to our collection if we can :)

andlorna

Hi yes they still sell them in the movie studios front lot shop as you enter and in the Disney village. :)
PREVIOUS VISITS,
Oct 06, Santa fe 3 days
Oct 07, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 08, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 09, Sequoia 4 days
Dec 09 New Year
Oct 10, Cheyenne 4 days
April 11, Cheyenne 4 days
Feb 13, Cheyenne 5 days
Feb 14, Cheyenne 5 days
Oct 14 Hipark 4 days
Nov 14 Hipark 4 days
Feb 15 Santa Fe 5 days
May 15 Hipark 4 days
Augt 15 Hipark 5 days
Feb 16 Cheyenne 5 days
April 16 Hipark 5 days
Aug 16 Hipark 5 days
Oct 16 Hipark 5 days
Dec 16 Sequoia new year
Next Trip
Oct 17 Hipark 5 days

infinite mickey

In 2012, there was a Mr Potato pick 'n' mix on one of the Main St USA shops. I can't remember the shop name, but the display was on the Liberty (?) Arcade side.

My son came away with something that was either called Jack Lightyear or Buzz Sparrow...

ilovedisneylandparis

Quote from: infinite mickey on January 29, 2014, 10:06:16 AM
In 2012, there was a Mr Potato pick 'n' mix on one of the Main St USA shops. I can't remember the shop name, but the display was on the Liberty (?) Arcade side.

My son came away with something that was either called Jack Lightyear or Buzz Sparrow...

We saw these too - pretty sure they were in Disney & Co :) They were still there last year in June time I think, so may still be now!

Gemma W

Fab! Thanks so much for your replies! Fingers crossed we can get some different bits and bobs for Mr Potato head!

Rosy25

I love the sound of these. How much are they? :) thanks.

Kesirra

They were certainly there in November and I think it was €17.99 to fill the box

Gemma W

Quote from: Kesirra on January 29, 2014, 08:25:17 PM
They were certainly there in November and I think it was €17.99 to fill the box

Ooo fab that's great! You can get a lot in the boxes too if they are anything like WDW!

whenyouwishuponastar

They are great, make sure you get as much in as you can! We got so many pieces in the box it's very good value for the money and fun to do!

Rosy25

Can't wait to get these. My son and daughter love Mr (And Mrs. !! ) Potato Head!! Goin in 5 weeks 3 days. Cannot wait! :)

Gemma W

Also have to make sure you add the right hands if I am remembering rightly. We didn't all any of the holding hands to start with but soon realised that Mr Potato wouldn't be able to hold any of his lovely new accessories so popped back and the lovely cm let me add a couple free of charge!

sarahh83

yep you can get them! we got ours when we went in december 2012 and wrapped it up for one of his christmas presents

as he already had the potato i just crammed the box full with arms and accessories etc

well worth the money!

if it is that you have to buy the potato as you havent got one already, open up the potato bum and ram stuff in there too xx
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

aquacat2

They're really good but make sure you fill your box and get your monies worth. Some people don't fill the inside of Mr Potato head but that can fit all the essentials such mouth, eyes, arms and nose!
Newport Bay Club- 2006
Ranch Davy Crockett - 2007
Hotel Santa Fe - 2015

daddyof2

Has anybody been recently that can say if they're still available?

polar vixen

they were last September - just be careful!  My son bought a woody doll, and put him down while he played with the potato head stuff, his woody disappeared!  (we had to buy another one and they ain't cheap! Just be aware they are great to get unusual things, and to just play with for a bit, but if your child is carrying any toys with them they go missing easily.