Pre Trip Report

Started by debz1402, January 23, 2014, 09:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

debz1402

Eeeeeeeeekk! Only 14 Sleeps until we go getting super duper excited now so to calm myself down have decided to do a pre trip report  :D  This will be our very first trip to disneyland and Monsters first time flying!

WHEN: 7th Feb - 10th Feb 2014

WHERE: Staying at the Cheyenne

WHO: Me (27)
          Hubby (33)
          Our beautiful daughter (10)
          Our little Monster (5 we are going to celebrate Monsters 6th birthday while school is on holiday although his birthday isn't until valentines day!)

THE PLAN:
DAY 1 - We fly from Edinburgh at 6.20am with check in 2hrs before  :o  not to mention our travel time to the airport. I am sleepy already just thinking about it!! we plan to get to the hotel get our bits and bobs sorted and head straight out to the park we have Plaza gdns booked for lunch and then plan on spending the day at Disneyland Park cannot wait to watch the Disney Dreams then we are just going to go to Chuck Wagon for dinner as we will all be knackered!

Day 2 - Plan is to spend the day at Disney studios our daughter is looking forward to the stunt show and monster cant wait to see Lightning Mcqueen! We are hoping to go to des stars for lunch as both the kids love remey. We will be heading back to disney park for a while before Buffalo Bills Wild West Show! I am super excited to see this it will be the highlight for me I think!

Day 3 - We plan to go to the park early today use our magic hours then heading to cafe mickey for lunch where monster will get his cake! Afterwards we are heading into Paris. Little Monster really wants to see the eiffel tower sparkling so we are planning to go there. When we get back we are going to head to Annetts Diner for a late Dinner.

Day 4 - Our Flight home isn't until 8.30pm so we have the whole day again we havent decided if we are off to the sealife centre or if we are just going to head back to the parks I suppose it really depends on the money situation by this point and how exhausted everyone is I am sure the kids will give us their input!

All in all I think we are pretty organised! Writing this hasn't helped in the slightest I am even more excited now I might start going to bed at 6 to make the days go quicker hehe! Will update you all when we get back :) Debz xx

DLRP Roundup!

Tip for Edinburgh, its shut until 4am basically. Security doesn't open until just before 5am either, check in online and stay in bed a tad longer :)! Air France/FlyBe 1886 is at the far end, lovely plane though :) - when online seat booking opens, grab the back row, you'll be able to get two of the rows with two seats.

Back left has three rows of two, rather than one of you sitting separate in the other rows of three.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

debz1402

Thanks for the advice been a while since we were last at edinburgh airport lol x