Boring shepherds pie

Started by josiejo18, November 17, 2013, 06:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josiejo18

Hi all am taking fussy three year old on Hols. Does anyone know if any if the restaurants do shepherds pie. Tia xx

nathalie

I don't think so, but not sure.

If you go to the mainwebsite of this forum, you can find all menu's  :)
http://www.dlrpmagic.com/

Samninetysix

Don't know if any of the restaurants are doing it but the French equivalent is pretty much hachis parmentier - minced meat and mashed potatoes. We were served this as our main course at Christmas 2006 in the Newport Bay Hotel, It was billed as a lavish gastronomique meal, we were charged about £150 each (or thereabouts). Needless to say it was like they'd ordered it direct from Iceland's shop in the high street

gemma2806

Last year they were serving Shepherds Pie as one of the options on the children's menu in Rainforest Cafe x

CitrusZing

Quote from: Samninetysix on November 17, 2013, 06:59:38 PM
Don't know if any of the restaurants are doing it but the French equivalent is pretty much hachis parmentier - minced meat and mashed potatoes. We were served this as our main course at Christmas 2006 in the Newport Bay Hotel, It was billed as a lavish gastronomique meal, we were charged about £150 each (or thereabouts). Needless to say it was like they'd ordered it direct from Iceland's shop in the high street

:o  I would not be happy to be served that, I can't stand mash. I would be furious to have paid that much and be given flipping shepherds pie!
DLP: 1992 Summer (Cheyenne).
2012: May (Santa Fe).
2013: Nov (Kyriad).
2014: Jan (Cheyenne), & Halloween (Kyriad).
2015: Jan - Birthday Trip (Disneyland Hotel) & Sept (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2016: April (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2017: Jan (Santa Fe - 1 night birthday trip), March (Hotel New York - Empire State Club), June (Cheyenne - 1 night trip) & Sept (Santa Fe).
Upcoming:
Sept 2018 (Newport Bay Club - Compass Club).