Restaurant reservations

Started by Kindlegirl 2014, December 10, 2013, 06:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindlegirl 2014

I hope go to disneyland Paris form 13th-16th October 2014. If want to reserve and restaurant you have do it two  months in advance. how can pay for booking an year before for you go to disneyland Paris yet you wait to two months to reserve an restaurant this you pay for the hotel and park tickets the day your book but then you have to pay again for the restaurant reservations two months before you go to disneyland Paris. How can make sure that the restaurant that want reserve are all booked up two months before we go to disneyland Paris especially the popular ones.

gemma2806

I would imagine the time of year you want to go you wouldn't have problems with reservations as it is not school holidays.  If you are really desperate to secure your reservations then call exactly 60 days before you travel and you should be one of the first to reserve a table. I have been at all different times of the year and have never had a problem making a reservation and finding the restaurant full.

mnewcourt

I have used the restaurant reservation service a couple of times even during busy weekends and never had a problem. I did make a reservation between 60-50 days in advance.

Sulley's Arms

Hi
I booked a great table for 5 at Blue Lagoon in the August school holidays, only the week before, and it was fine.

Sulley's Arms
Trip Counter
Nov 07 - DCR [4d]
Mar 09 - DCR [3d]
Feb 11 - DCR [4d]
Oct 11 - Kyriad [3d]
Dec 11 - Adagio [3d]
Feb 12 - DCR [6d]
Jun 12 - Crecy Golf [4d]
Aug 12 - Crecy Golf [2d]
Feb 13 - Adagio [4d]
Dec 13 - Crecy Golf [3d]
Feb 14 - DCR [5d]
Mar 15 - Sejours [4d]
Feb 16 - Kyriad [4d]
Dec 16 - Offsite [3d]
Feb 17 - Adagio [4d]
Aug 17 - Offsite [2d]
Dec 17 - Offsite [3d]
Dec 18 - Cheyenne [3d]

giselle

Is there a specific number?

We go on Sunday, staying in the kyriad overnight then to disney hotels on Monday. Would we be too late to reserve it now for Sunday night?

Thank you x

Sulley's Arms

Quote from: giselle on December 11, 2013, 03:44:42 PM
Is there a specific number?

We go on Sunday, staying in the kyriad overnight then to disney hotels on Monday. Would we be too late to reserve it now for Sunday night?

Thank you x

Just call +33 (0) 1 60 30 40 50 for any of the restaurants, even the hotel ones regardless of whether you're staying there or not.

Have a great trip.

Sulley's Arms
Trip Counter
Nov 07 - DCR [4d]
Mar 09 - DCR [3d]
Feb 11 - DCR [4d]
Oct 11 - Kyriad [3d]
Dec 11 - Adagio [3d]
Feb 12 - DCR [6d]
Jun 12 - Crecy Golf [4d]
Aug 12 - Crecy Golf [2d]
Feb 13 - Adagio [4d]
Dec 13 - Crecy Golf [3d]
Feb 14 - DCR [5d]
Mar 15 - Sejours [4d]
Feb 16 - Kyriad [4d]
Dec 16 - Offsite [3d]
Feb 17 - Adagio [4d]
Aug 17 - Offsite [2d]
Dec 17 - Offsite [3d]
Dec 18 - Cheyenne [3d]

csmith74

I am going to DLP the week before xmas and so i just called the restaurant reservation line and was told that the restaurants i wanted to book (rainforest cafe, planet hollywood and a couple of others) weren't bookable in advance and we had to do it on arrival in the resort. There were only a couple of restaurants that we could book for in advance....has this happened to anyone else? seems odd when they are advertising that you can book your restaurants before you go?.... can anyone help?

Queen Elsa

Quote from: csmith74 on October 20, 2014, 02:01:59 PM
I am going to DLP the week before xmas and so i just called the restaurant reservation line and was told that the restaurants i wanted to book (rainforest cafe, planet hollywood and a couple of others) weren't bookable in advance and we had to do it on arrival in the resort. There were only a couple of restaurants that we could book for in advance....has this happened to anyone else? seems odd when they are advertising that you can book your restaurants before you go?.... can anyone help?

Perhaps it's because they are not Disney restaurants? What were the others that you couldn't book? X

Daddydan8

I had this last week when I trie dto book for our stay next week but wasn't allowed to book the restaurant we wanted so will just have to rock up and hope we are OK! I was surprised by this too

gemma2806

You can pre-book a reservation at all the buffet service and table service restaurants in Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios and the Disney hotels. Not all of the restaurants in Disney Village are owned and operated by Disney. You can make reservations for Cafe Mickey, The Steakhouse, La Grange at Billy Bob's and King Ludwig's Castle only. Rainforest Cafe, Planet Hollywood and Annette's Diner are not available to make reservations. My advice if you want to eat at these is to either arrive for an early dinner between 5 and 6pm (most Europeans eat from 7pm onwards so it's quieter at these times) or have your lunch here as they're open all day and most guests eat in the parks meaning that the Disney Village restaurants are very quiet during the day.  :D

csmith74

Thanks for the replies. That sounds obvious now, that you can only book Disney owned restaurants in advance. I'll take your advise about going early evening or lunchtime.  :D

DisneyRon

If you can find their direct numbers you may be able to make reservations in the non-Disney restaurants. :)