Just watched Frozen!

Started by loulou169, December 07, 2013, 03:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loulou169

Hi all. Not sure if I've put this in the right place but me and my girls have just got out from watching Frozen.

It was absolutely brilliant! Would highly recommend and I'm going to watch it again next week!

Has anyone else seen it yet?

Lou x
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

SVioletS

We weather today aswell! DD aged 6 wanted to go back and watch it again! Ahahah I would definitly see it again, but DH would probably think i'm crazy! Not sure if i'll resist the merchandise! :)

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

loulou169

I'm going to go back and watch it again ASAP! I have to say that's it been a while since I've seen a film I've thoroughly enjoyed and want to watch again! The quality if the films and storyline and wonderful and had you sucked in straight away.

I know what you mean about the merchandise, I went straight to the disneystore afterwards but they'd sold out of the Ana dolls! Lol I've fallen into the trap!!

smudgepuss

I pretty much loved it!  Expecially the amazing selection of Nordic patterns and clothing.  And having Fjord ponies.  And a singing snowman :)

What really spolit it for me was Ana and Elsa being impossibly thin with bulging doe eyes.   Neither of them looked like they'd survive a Nordic winter!

Paris: 1997, 2003, 2008, 2012 (Santa Fe), 2013, 2014 (Cheyenne)
Tokyo: 2009, 2015

ed-uk

Sounds like Ana and Elsa would survive better in an American soap. Still i'm looking forward to seeing the film.
Ed & David

daddyof2

It was our 3 year old daughter's first cinema visit today, and we all loved it.

SVioletS

Well elsa has magic, so she would probably survive!;) Anna im not so sure! I mean she was walking around withal summer short sleeve dress... :) i didn't go to the Disney store because we weren't in the mall were they have it! :)
When we saw brave i got out of the movies and went straight in to Disney store! I have to be honest i liked frozen more than brave!
Today is really cold here, by our standards.at least, and DD was saying it's ke frozen! We don't have the snow or ice thw! :

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

loulou169

Quote from: SVioletS on December 09, 2013, 09:46:15 AM
Well elsa has magic, so she would probably survive!;) Anna im not so sure! I mean she was walking around withal summer short sleeve dress... :) i didn't go to the Disney store because we weren't in the mall were they have it! :)
When we saw brave i got out of the movies and went straight in to Disney store! I have to be honest i liked frozen more than brave!
Today is really cold here, by our standards.at least, and DD was saying it's ke frozen! We don't have the snow or ice thw! :

Ah kids always seem to say the cutest things! Lol

Maybe Ana had so much adrenalin she didn't feel the cold! Elsa wouldn't feel the cold as she more or less ice anyway!

It was nice watching a film that promoted family over love, I really thought true loves kiss would save her! How wrong I was! Has to be one of disneys best films to date. But it's a definite tie with Rapunzel for me!

bad-pink-tink

I went to see this in 3D today. The effects are really great in 3D. Ok am I odd to connect more with Elsa than Anna?? Olaf is brilliant, can I give the script writer warm hugs :)

Was there a short Mickey & Minnie Mouse cartoon before Frozen? We had a one of those 10 minute cartoons, which started off like one of the old black and white original Mickey cartoons which as the story went along became a new techincolour cartoon with 3D effects.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

loulou169

Yeah they showed the cartoon before hand and it was brilliant! My kids loved it! It was very cleverly done and none of us was expecting it! A nice little touch before the film.

Olaf must be the best character ever! His song about summer was funny but very sad  :'( I'm so looking forward to buying this when it's released on DVD   ;D

julesk

We watched Frozen today and it was amazing. I really hope this means we get another Disney Princess  :) . The Mickey and Minnie short was equally amazing. Disney did us proud as always. Best short we have ever seen  :D