Buffalo Bill Tickets

Started by josiejo18, November 10, 2013, 11:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josiejo18

Hi all.  Let me say what a fab help you have all been to me for my trip in three weeks.  Any ideas where to buy the best value Buffalo Bill tickets would need the  earlier time as have a three year old to take .  Thank you again.  Jo

Zee79

We used ticketnetfr to book ours, it saved us £100 for a family of 4. We had annual passes and it worked out cheaper than using these in Disney. They can be emailed to you to print off for a few euro cost, works out cheaper than having them posted. Check out the thread about Buffalo Bills Wild West Show in Dining & Restaurants on the forum.

gemma2806

Hi josiejo18! I have always gone for the earlier time slot as well but have always booked it as part of my package rather than separately. My only advice after seeing others experience of this is to definitely book before you arrive in resort as it seems you pay more to book it in resort instead of before you leave.  :)

DisneyMichelle

Hi

i have just brought two adult tickets from ticketnet.fr for NYE at only 35 euro each! so much cheaper x
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

shewholaughs

When you buy the tickets from the discount website are they still valid on special days like Christmas Eve and New Years Eve?

I don't want to buy the tickets from there and then find I can't use them and it'll be too late to buy more!

smudgepuss

You buy them for a specific showing so presumably if you can buy it, it's valid.  Ticketnet.fr are the French site in the Ticketmaster family, so they're (hopefully!) not dodgy.  They'd better not be - I'm looking forward to Buffalo Bills (in exactly two weeks, yay!)

Paris: 1997, 2003, 2008, 2012 (Santa Fe), 2013, 2014 (Cheyenne)
Tokyo: 2009, 2015

Samninetysix

They are silly cheap, even with Dream pass discount it's way more than what they charge.

This was my ticket from 29th October this year

40€ for the 18:30 and 35€ for the 21:30 at Ticketnet.fr