Incredibles at DLP????

Started by pialykke, November 24, 2013, 07:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pialykke

I saw them make an appearance for the christmas parade - are they statying in the park for random meetings after the christmas season? Does anyone know?
Would love to meet them when we go in March!  :)

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

nathalie

Aren't they sometimes at the Studio's also?

Sulley's Arms

Mrs Incredible was in WDS last time we did a Christmas trip, although I've not seen the couple together since the New Generation Festival (not to say they haven't been there, just that we've not stumbled across them!  :-\ )

Trip Counter
Nov 07 - DCR [4d]
Mar 09 - DCR [3d]
Feb 11 - DCR [4d]
Oct 11 - Kyriad [3d]
Dec 11 - Adagio [3d]
Feb 12 - DCR [6d]
Jun 12 - Crecy Golf [4d]
Aug 12 - Crecy Golf [2d]
Feb 13 - Adagio [4d]
Dec 13 - Crecy Golf [3d]
Feb 14 - DCR [5d]
Mar 15 - Sejours [4d]
Feb 16 - Kyriad [4d]
Dec 16 - Offsite [3d]
Feb 17 - Adagio [4d]
Aug 17 - Offsite [2d]
Dec 17 - Offsite [3d]
Dec 18 - Cheyenne [3d]

pialykke

Quote from: Sulley's Arms on November 27, 2013, 07:57:03 PM
Mrs Incredible was in WDS last time we did a Christmas trip, although I've not seen the couple together since the New Generation Festival (not to say they haven't been there, just that we've not stumbled across them!  :-\ )

Ok, will have a look for them. :)
Incidentally - is Sulley still there? We saw him in March 2012, but it says on character central, that he is really rare now. We never managed to get a photo as he was getting harassed so he chose to leave.  :(

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

PatrickJ

The last (and only) time I saw Mr Incredible was in 2007. Then he was walking around in the studio park.
Havent seen Sully for some time now. Usually he's standing in front of the Monster decor at the studio's.

Cheers

[attachment deleted by admin]