Candleabration Bougillumination

Started by Anthony, March 07, 2007, 04:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zanderstarz

Hey (this is my first post!)

just introducing myself  :hello:  and also letting you peeps know that the original candle is back on (with the flags). but you probably already know that but its like my FAV show so i thought i should comment!

lots of lovely love!
~ just like we dreamed it ~

madame_leota

i cant wait to see it. it was on when i last went but i didnt end up watching it. have seen vids of it and it looks fab, i think my son is going to absoltly love it! watched a video of it with him the other day and when mickey came on stage he got all excited, 'mickey its me, its auron' he said!! :lol: funny little thing!

littlemermaid83

I loved this so much we watched it 3 times during our stay.

The whole show gave me goosebumps, one stage thought i was going to cry but sssshhh  :oops:
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Nath1992

The song 'Just like we dreamed it' has been edited for Candleabration, eg its shorter & extra bits have been  added like 'See what happens to you' but it isnt on any of their CDs :!: Why is this :?:

benjy

I dunno it's annoying it's not on any CD's because the music is great and is amazingly put together!!!
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

Nath1992

Yes, I actually feel that it is better than the proper version :!:

Anthony

Our thanks and praise must go to DLRP this morning, since the latest park schedule (http://www.disneylandparis.com/shows_parades/DLP.pdf) reveals that Candleabration will be playing at park closing time this year (19:00 or 20:00), meaning that there should be much more chance of actually seeing the candles light up!

Last year it played at 18:00 or even earlier at this time of the year.

=D>

swity

Oh yes, I can remember it very well. We watched Candleabration and looked at the castle but we couldn't see the candles light up because the sun was shining.

Tinkerbelle

oh we'll be watching this again in August... it'll be hard not to sing along now that i know the lyrics!  :P

Poppy The Monkey

Okay, some breaking news - which is very sketchy at the moment: Candleabration is changing soon, the show will be tweaked with a new theme.  We really don't know what will be changed at the moment, but rehearsals start in a few weeks, so details will soon be available.

Also the Hub stage is being removed in January, with a temporary removal for safety tests in early July - the show will see another change at that time.

Also new "happenings" are being planned for this summer in Discoverland and Adventureland.

All exciting news!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"All exciting news!

Very, thanks for the info Poppy, I can't wait to find out what these changes will be, and what the new happenings will be.  :mrgreen:

Soap

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"
Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"All exciting news!

Very, thanks for the info Poppy, I can't wait to find out what these changes will be, and what the new happenings will be.  :mrgreen:

Keep us posted Poppy, thanks for now!  8)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Maarten

Thanks for the news Poppy!

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"Okay, some breaking news - which is very sketchy at the moment: Candleabration is changing soon, the show will be tweaked with a new theme.  We really don't know what will be changed at the moment, but rehearsals start in a few weeks, so details will soon be available.

Also the Hub stage is being removed in January, with a temporary removal for safety tests in early July - the show will see another change at that time.

I'm wondering what new theme they will come up with. I mean, isn't the 15th Anniversary its theme?! Hopefully the stage will be rebuild before the busy summer season officialy begins.

QuoteAlso new "happenings" are being planned for this summer in Discoverland and Adventureland.

Streetmosphere for Discoveryland? Thats very exciting. Perhaps they will use Stitch or Buzz Lightyear (hopefully neither of the two), or is it possible they will finally set up a Jedi Training Academy in the old L'Astroport Services (probably too expensive and ambitious). Personally I would like to see the return of the Jules Verne character. That would be awesome.

disney_dudette

I was looking at pictures of the first ever Candleabration Bougillumination and there was a camra gliding above the cast and characters... is it going to be made onto a DVD or something??? if so, where is it possible 2 get it??
Thanx so Much!
Disney Dudette ..X.. :ears:
Rember...
Dreams can come true, with:
Faith, Trust and alittle bit of Pixie Dust

Anthony

Quote from: "disney_dudette" I was looking at pictures of the first ever Candleabration Bougillumination and there was a camra gliding above the cast and characters... is it going to be made onto a DVD or something??? if so, where is it possible 2 get it??
Thanx so Much!
Disney Dudette ..X.. :ears:
That was the big extravaganza to launch the entire 15th Anniversary - like all publicity events they had the cameras there to film it for the press and to keep a record. Unfortunately great things like that are never released on DVD, but you can find the videos on YouTube, etc:

[dailymotion:c4ogpg9j]x1n70h[/dailymotion:c4ogpg9j]