Kris

Here's a few pics from the nighttime version of the show:

Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Reiana

Hey, that looks nice. Not spectacular, but very nice.  :D

shell_ely

looks much better in the dark ! :ears:

penfold12

Im sorry to disagree, but that does look spectacular!! The pixi dust effect is awesome!

DisneyBud

Why isn't Lumiere in the earlier showing?

Martin

Quote from: "penfold12"Im sorry to disagree, but that does look spectacular!! The pixi dust effect is awsome!

Yes I agree it's spectacular at night, but it doesn't have the same effect during the day, in my opinion.

I hope it's shown on the evening during the summer - but I bet the fireworks don't feature again!

RnRCj

That looks very magical :D

DisneyBud

Am I being very slow here, but with the stage there, does that mean they are not having wishes this year?

Masamune

:D It looks wonderful.

:( I am worried about all this talk of the show not being as good during the day time. We're going in the Summer, and it doesn't really go dark in the Summer till like 7pm. I hope they decide to move the show back so that it's dark when it starts.

Maarten

When I saw the afternoon version of the show on a video yesterday, I was quite underwhelmed to be honest. I couldn't see the light on the castle that well. But when I saw a video of the nighttime version of the show today, it made much more sense. Hopefully Disney will decide to perform the show during dusk or at night only, because that way it is awesome. By the way, I would like to congratulate them with the excellent choice when it comes to the music. Great stuff!  8)

Martin

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1lgv1 ... tion310307

This looks brilliant - the projections on the castle and the music are brilliant - but is this only for the press event?

ChipChap

Quote from: "adamguy_6"lol it reeeeally makes no sense that they do this in Daylight! HAHA

And after this, the Parade and what else - people will be FED UP of hearing Just Like We Dreamed It hahaha

Yes, the song has to be played many times...It is a song that does not work when you hear it for the first time. But after few more times hearing it, you just want to buy it.

Also Dancin was sold in that way...
Movie Park Germany - Hooray I\'m in the movies!

Jayna62

Quote from: "Masamune":D It looks wonderful.

:( I am worried about all this talk of the show not being as good during the day time. We're going in the Summer, and it doesn't really go dark in the Summer till like 7pm. I hope they decide to move the show back so th
at it's dark when it starts.

:pluto: I think you will be waiting till nearly ten o'clock in the summer.

-b-e-n-9-5-

it's amazing
Where Magic Lives

seanmartina

according to dlrpmagic wishes is planned for july and august.... i hope that it is as we are going on july