Can anyone tell me....

Started by *Pixie*Dust*, November 17, 2013, 07:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Pixie*Dust*

Where is the meet and greet point for Jack and Sally? I've seen Jack in his Sandy Claws outfit and was wondering where it is my guess is near phantom manor.

Also is Sally there too? I've only seen pictures of Jack so far, I've never met them before and I'm super excited that they are going to be around this year!  ;D

Again thanks for your help in advance
Pixie Dust xxxx

amanda08

HI :)
yes, you are right, Jack is just before you get to phantom manor. We saw him at Halloween but most of the time Sally was not with him - not sure if it will be any different for xmas. He was BRILLIANT! by far the best character meet and greet - he really chatted with people and was very funny - we cant wait to see him again in his santyclaws costume in a few days time ;D

Aurora1

Ask the CM in charge there, when Sally is meeting. In october she was there, but only from around midday for 2 or 3 hours(she takes breaks inbetween)

Samninetysix

Right in between Phantom Manor and the Thunder Mesa Riverboat Landing (The big paddle steamer boat thingys). We got our daughters pic with them last time

*Pixie*Dust*

Thanks guys for your help, just hope that Sally is with him! Not long until I find out now- 8 days to go  ;D xx

gemma2806

It says in the programmes that Jack and Sally are meeting and greeting together so hopefully they will both be there at the allotted times!

*Pixie*Dust*

That's good to know thanks Gemma - not long now I'm going to be unbareable this week lol xxx