Does anyone know....

Started by *Pixie*Dust*, November 11, 2013, 01:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Pixie*Dust*

Does anyone know where Kaa and Zazu are? I saw them on the picture of the day post a while ago and can't for the life of me find where they are in the park.

Any ideas?
Thanks xxx

Andra55

I know, its next to Hakuna Matata restaurant, a big behind the terras of that restaurant. A nice en quiet spot.
Good Luck !

*Pixie*Dust*

Thank you shall be heading there with my camera lol xx

gemma2806

Yeah they are hidden along the paths that connect Adventureland to Frontierland without using the main entrances to the lands. I've seen Kaa but not found Zazu so I'll have to keep and extra eye out!  :)

orangarnold

Quote from: gemma2806 on November 11, 2013, 06:40:46 PM
Yeah they are hidden along the paths that connect Adventureland to Frontierland without using the main entrances to the lands. I've seen Kaa but not found Zazu so I'll have to keep and extra eye out!  :)

They're right next to each other you can't miss them

gemma2806

Orangarnold that's so funny I must have looked away at the wrong moment because I completely missed Zazu!!! ::)  I'll have to look again next time I go! At least now I know exactly where to look! :-[

orangarnold

Quote from: gemma2806 on November 11, 2013, 09:13:49 PM
Orangarnold that's so funny I must have looked away at the wrong moment because I completely missed Zazu!!! ::)  I'll have to look again next time I go! At least now I know exactly where to look! :-[

He he, just to give you an idea of what to look out for

gemma2806

Ha Ha Ha lol!! I was coming from the Adventureland path and saw it from an angle so I only saw Kaa and then carried on walking!! I completely missed the fact that they were next to each other. That is so embarrassing!!! I kept saying "I haven't seen Zazu anywhere he must be well hidden!!"  :-[ :-[ :-[ ::)

orangarnold

I was trying to find those toilets in the fort when I spotted them